We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

GTA Online {DT} - Get online (if you can) and get a job! +BUG FIXES

Eudemon

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah so the new patch completely broke the game for me. (It apparently fixed the major problems for everyone else). I could somehow access the game before it, got to rank 20 or so with a nice house and so on and after installing the patch; poof, gone. Tried creating a new character for the whole day but without luck. It always gives me a stupid error (I was watching the intro cutscene and suddenly the game tells me that I was kicked from the game before I was even playing...?) at some point and when I try reconnecting, there are no characters available to use. The game officially hates me ;-;

Went online for the second time yesterday and actually had to do the tutorial/intro I've read everyone talking about. When I first went online I created a character and was then just dumped on the side of a road in Los Santos and left to my own devices, so it must've been pretty buggy at that point. Problem is now, I didn't get a chance to design the latest character which is annoying as I'd like one that sort of looks like me, so I don't know what happened there :p

The job was called 'Violent Duct' and paid 9k for about 2-3mins of playtime because when you completed and then replayed it, you spawned right next to the checkpoint basically so just ran to it.

I did replay it a few times but not soo much that everything I own was bought with it, in fact I've made about $300,000 through Jobs, Missions, Races and especially selling stolen cars to the Mod Shop. Not to mention if you actually do take those cars 'Simeon' asks for you get a good return on them.

Also make sure to run around the dead and grab their cash and weapons, the latter saves you a fortune on having to purchase ammo! :cool:

Well after the patch you can't instantly replay missions now mate. They should have set a point where the missions start from to avoid this, but the main thing I believe is that it was a 9k payout for such a simple job. Me and Clarence did one last night that was hard and took a good amount of time and was only worth 5k.

If you want to make good money then do this:

• steal higher end cars and sell them to the Mod Shop once every 24 'game' hours
  • do the jobs and accept invites to jobs from others
  • avoid conflicts with other players in freeroam as the money they carry and the amount of ammo you'll use just isn't worth it
  • collect as much cash and weapons from dead AI