We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Collection volume 6 on pc?

Neddo

While I was browsing the net I noticed that XBOX 360 edition release haves exclusive cars Nissan 350Z Roadster 2004, Audi A4 Touring Car, Cadillac® Sixteen™, Dino 246 GTS, Triumph Daytona 995i, Pontiac® Solstice, Lamborghini Diablo GT. Is there any mod that brings these cars (adds them). Why were they made exclusive to XBOX? I'm asking this question because patch 1.68 adds cars and also you can see these names with Modding Tools. I sometimes wish that they have found these cars for 1.68b instead those oldtimers.

Also I wonder if there are any of these cars converted from other games available for classic replacing.

DLC 6 for Xbox was made after PC (finally) received the MegaPack DLC, which was the only official DLC.

We got a lot all that DLC a lot cheaper than Xbox players (don't forget they also had to pay for Hardcore mode) and as you said most of those cars have since been modded, plus we have loads of other mods that Xbox players missed out on, so don't feel too hard done by.

Saddly, there's only two cars who have been converted for TDU: the Solstice and the Diablo GT. You gonna have trouble to find these cars because there links to download it are dead, but if you want I can send it to you by PM ;)

Also After some research in Bnks, TDUPE and TDUMT, there some other cars that Atari never include in the PC version but you can still get them, these too has been converted:

- AC 427 (Shelby Cobra 427S/C)

- Chevy Cobalt SS

- Chevy Corvette C2 Stingray '63

- Citroën 2CV

- Infiniti G35

- Maserati Quattroporte

- Mazda MX-5 Roadster

- Mazda RX-8

- Pontiac GTO "The Judge",

- Wiesmann MF5 GT

Once again, some mods are impossible to find. You can ask me if you want one of these :D

You're right but after all these years I still want Sixteen, Daytona, Solstice and especially Diablo. One more question, what are the best mods for old TDU besides 1.68b?

--- Post Updated ---

Saddly, there's only two cars who have been converted for TDU: the Solstice and the Diablo GT. You gonna have trouble to find these cars because there links to download it are dead, but if you want I can send it to you by PM ;)

Also After some research in Bnks, TDUPE and TDUMT, there some other cars that Atari never include in the PC version but you can still get them, these too has been converted:

- Chevy Cobalt SS

- Citroën 2CV

- Infiniti G35

- Maserati Quattroporte

- Mazda MX-5 Roadster

- Mazda RX-8

- Wiesmann MF5 GT

Once again, some mods are impossible to find. You can ask me if you want one of these :D

I would like those 2 cars you have. Can you send me the Solstice and Diablo?

• 10 years later...
On 2/15/2014 at 11:33 PM, Tob-Racer said:

Saddly, there's only two cars who have been converted for TDU: the Solstice and the Diablo GT. You gonna have trouble to find these cars because there links to download it are dead, but if you want I can send it to you by PM 😉

- Chevy Cobalt SS

- Citroën 2CV

- Infiniti G35

- Maserati Quattroporte

- Mazda MX-5 Roadster

- Mazda RX-8

- Wiesmann MF5 GT

Once again, some mods are impossible to find. You can ask me if you want one of these 😄

by any chance do you still have these files sitting anywhere? im playing stanrd tdu from the starft and would love all the dlc?

On 2/15/2014 at 11:33 PM, Tob-Racer said:

Saddly, there's only two cars who have been converted for TDU: the Solstice and the Diablo GT. You gonna have trouble to find these cars because there links to download it are dead, but if you want I can send it to you by PM 😉

- Chevy Cobalt SS

- Citroën 2CV

- Infiniti G35

- Maserati Quattroporte

- Mazda MX-5 Roadster

- Mazda RX-8

- Wiesmann MF5 GT

Once again, some mods are impossible to find. You can ask me if you want one of these 😄

any chance you can send over the files for all the dlc cars?