We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Three Car Pack Bundles show on Xbox Marketplace - Is atari doing stuff?

Eudemon

Earlier when I was looking at what was on offer on the Marketplace I had the mad notion to do a search for TDU2 and something hit me ...a low flying patio heater but that's not important. No, more eyebrow-raising than that was the addition - perhaps even recent - of three new car pack bundles. Now when I say 'new' I don't mean never seen before cars, no what I mean is there are now bundles that contain the already available DLC cars for a small price compared to buying them as before.

See for yourself in the screengrab I took below.

tdu2-xboxlive-carpacks-2014.png

Is atari awake? Are they doing something with TDU2? Are they the new Coke? What the hell am I going on about?

Who knows! :nuts:

See for yourself.

But the release date is still 11 months ago

And there's a joke in there somewhere in regards to linking the category name ('and flying') with TDU2's physics :)

Given the tiny effort needed to digitally repackage something it's hard to say that means Atari is 'awake' :)