We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

24 Heures du Mans 2014

Guest MrLolololXD

#8 Toyota is moving again. Stage 3 weight reduction with the front panels missing, so now it should be even faster.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MrLolololXD

Looks like the rain started dumping down even harder all of a sudden and everyone slowed down after the chicane, a Porsche went off onto the grass and when it came back on the track it looks like the Toyota swerved to avoid it, but lost control in the wet and spun. The Audi just got past it when a Ferrari that looked like it was going flat stick smashed into the back of it, Ferrari must not have seen the Audi going slow infront of it with all the commotion between the Beetle and the Toyota.

--- Post Updated ---

Is the Corvette stream hosted by Foxsports working for anyone? Hasn't been working for me the whole race so far. Really disappointed :(

Guest MrLolololXD

Alright :( That's 3 people that I know it isn't working for then, you, Mceredes said so in the CB earlier and me. Can anyone in the US chime in on the Corvette stream? Hoping it's not some stupid thing Foxsports has done which makes the stream only available in the US...