We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Kiborg-dva : 2011 Toyota Aygo

StarGT

2011 Toyota Aygo

Vehicle replaced:Alfa Romeo Mito

Converted by: Kiborg-dva ( caravto.com team)

Screens and testing: NightWolf

Credits: 3D Model, Wheels & Interior - Forza 4

Features:

-normal working car

Download link removed.

[ATTACH]20565[/ATTACH][ATTACH]20566[/ATTACH][ATTACH]20567[/ATTACH]

my "little friends" and me converted 90 % of all carmods for TDU2, includes cars for Unofficial Patch.

And U? Who are u ? dude who offend me and tells a lie

Yeah well you should get a real job and realise modding is a hobby and downloads should be available for everyone, without risk of viruses or charges, despite whether its your own work.

The mod is Emir's as far as I'm concerned because I'd rather download from mediafire than your sh*t, virus-infested website. Until this Kiborg provides proof himself, nobody will believe you

there is another virus, its called huggy94...

you havent done anything to me dude, but your disscussions with stargt are terrible. if i were you i would ask emir first, if it is his mod (and it isnt his mod...).

I'm just standing up for good modders that's all. :)

This needs to stop now, everyone is tired of all the extra drama going on in the modding section. If this fighting does not stop we'll start handing out infractions and if necessary, bans.

I'm closing this thread & removing the link and the posts, let this be a warning for you guys. I'm leaving the thread Emir created open but before heading there, bear in mind what I said above. We'll start taking necessary actions only if we have real proof of the mod being stolen.