We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Cops And Robbers (Game)

FA430RGT

Was Diablo's orginal Idea from the Atari board and seeing that it was Such a success I'd thought lets try it here..

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Basically it’s cops versus a speeder. The cars must be the same class or one below (if you like a challenge) and the aim of the speeder is to avoid being caught for a predetermined time, could be anything from 3mins to 30mins if you want! They must avoid being stopped, hit off the road several times or crashing into a solid object hard, like a tree, barrier edge or even a telephone poll. The cops obviously have to stop the speeder by any means necessary and of course would do best working as a team by setting roadblocks, boxing in and the like or of course a head on smash is always good. lol

Cops are always black and can be any car, speeders there are no limits on car choice apart from you cannot be a Class A.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

This is what Diablo Posted long ago and what we will basically be following, I think that the Cops should be Black Maserati's Gransports (With the black rims ;) ) And the Speeder(s) (Deicide on day) should have something a little bit faster (DB9 perhaps?)

And I was thinking of recording times of how long the speeders can survive and I'll post them on the board Later..

THINKING OF TIME AND PLACE: I reckon German Indi Dealship and TOMORROW AT 10 PM Depending on Availablity.. I think people participating should be fine? 2 Speeder and 4 cops (Unless we change to 1)? Post name and GT Bellow and say what you want to be and I'll talk cars later..

COPS

1) FA430RGT - FA430RGT

2)Lwsbrck - Crazy dodgem

3)Diablo - newage custard

4)tthorrpeyy - tthorrpeyy

SPEEDERS

1)Slacky - x slacky x

2)Pherelas - Pherelas

This will be OUR FIRST GAME not the whole night, we will hopefully change..

This Pic was of the Last one (Thanks to Diablo)... See if I can find some more...

tdup-bustedaston-001.jpg

tdup-bustedaston-002.jpg

tdup-bustedaston-003.jpg

tdup-bustedaston-004.jpg

tdup-bustedaston-005.jpg

tdup-bustedaston-006.jpg

tdup-bustedaston-007.jpg

tdup-bustedaston-008.jpg

tdup-bustedaston-009.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bugger, that sounds like fun, but there is a suposidly important staff meeting tommorow :@ but i spose depending on the sucsess of this one, there proberly will be another one

At 10 PM? Anyway Hopefully this one will be a success and I'll check out which cars you lot will need later on tonight..

Note the last few we did we changed the cops to be one class higher than the speeder due to connection issues and how easy it is for the speeder to get away if there was a messup. Also Gallardo SE's in black on black look menacing and make good cops.

This is most likely gonna be the "Test" night so I think nothing too fast, any chance you can make it? Pics for forums would be good..

I'm in on this if it's hosted Friday or Saturday cause those are my days off, and because of time zone conflicts I'd have to be on during mid day here (west coast of the US). If I can make it I'll be a cop driving who knows what, depends on what I'm in the mood to drive.

I'm in on this if it's hosted Friday or Saturday cause those are my days off, and because of time zone conflicts I'd have to be on during mid day here (west coast of the US). If I can make it I'll be a cop driving who knows what, depends on what I'm in the mood to drive.

Sorry Mate, I'm still on for Thursday people get busy on Fridays and if not theres always the FNC and I don't wanna interfere with that :(.. Thanks for the Pics Diablo, hope your planning to take some tomorrow too!

Is this taking place tomorrow night at 10PM? Sorry, couldnt really understand it from reading the topic.

If so, Im in as a cop.

Yup It's today, at 10, guys feel free to add me I'm sure I have space on me friends list.. Now the cars choosen!

COPS- BLACK MASERATI GRANSPORTS (STOCK)

SPEEDERS- NISSAN 350Z (STAGE TUNE UP TO 2 ONLY)

You fellas reckon this will be fine? Oh and remember people get both cars please;)