We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 new car pack Final Update

mitkop81

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys some of this cars is bugged ... need replacement. Here the list:

1.BMW M3 and M6 - not worked doors

2.Maserati GranTurismo - same problem

3.Lambo Veneno - not worked windows - based is at FXX that's why...no alternative

4.Lambo Reventnon - when open right door is opened back door not right door

5.Porsche Cayenne - not worked doors

6.Ferrari F40LM(Competizione) - not working doors, windows, dashboard, bad interior look from distance

7.McLaren F1 - when open right door is open front hood.

This is list of cars that i need to replace 3d models with better. Some of this cars has no alternative. Are you want to replace this cars or to stay at the pack, despite glitches.

PS:

Maybe i found replacement for BMW M3 with Z4 Sdrive from Qilin. If he agree that

Guys some of this cars is bugged ... need replacement. Here the list:

1.BMW M3 and M6 - not worked doors

2.Maserati GranTurismo - same problem

3.Lambo Veneno - not worked windows - based is at FXX that's why...no alternative

4.Lambo Reventnon - when open right door is opened back door not right door

5.Porsche Cayenne - not worked doors

6.Ferrari F40LM(Competizione) - not working doors, windows, dashboard, bad interior look from distance

7.McLaren F1 - when open right door is open front hood.

This is list of cars that i need to replace 3d models with better. Some of this cars has no alternative. Are you want to replace this cars or to stay at the pack, despite glitches.

PS:

Maybe i found replacement for BMW M3 with Z4 Sdrive from Qilin. If he agree that

All those "bugs" are in the model themselves. If the doors don't work it's the car models fault, not a bug in adding it.

You should find the mods that have them if you want them to work.

All those "bugs" are in the model themselves. If the doors don't work it's the car models fault, not a bug in adding it.

You should find the mods that have them if you want them to work.

I know that the problems is from 3d models and i start searching new models that no bugs. for now only maybe BMW M3 will replace with Z4

• 2 weeks later...

are you mean this? :[ATTACH]22045[/ATTACH] if is that bug i can't fix it maybe the bug is from 3dmodel im not sure.

I don't know is it a bug or not but i see my skin when i am driving Veneno ;/

Also there is a problem with Reventon and I8 interrior. Can you tell me names of Reventon and I8 in your patch? I wanted to use other interriors :)

Anyway great patch.

BMW I8 is S5_cabriolet.bnk

Reventon is mc12_corsa.bnk

In readme files has a list with all bnk names of the cars.

Nice work Mitkop, a lot of new cars added: great work.

Few bugs:

-seatbelt in F2004

-Automatic gearbox bugged on BMW M6, Pagani Huayra

-Head sticking out of roof BMW i8.

-Some sounds are missing and (not sure if it's bugged) the gauges look like the Ariel's gauges on a lot of cars. This could also be my not so good working file conversion, but I'm not sure.

If I find more bugs I'll report them.

--- Post Updated ---

Found a few more: (but I tried the name changer out myself and know how it works):

-Added Porsches (918 and Cayenne) are called RUF.

-Hands on wrong part of steering wheel in Porsche Cayenne.

Nice work Mitkop, a lot of new cars added: great work.

Few bugs:

-seatbelt in F2004

-Automatic gearbox bugged on BMW M6, Pagani Huayra - what you mean? didn't change gears at automatic mode?

-Head sticking out of roof BMW i8.

-Some sounds are missing and (not sure if it's bugged) the gauges look like the Ariel's gauges on a lot of cars. This could also be my not so good working file conversion, but I'm not sure.

If I find more bugs I'll report them.

--- Post Updated ---

Found a few more: (but I tried the name changer out myself and know how it works):

-Added Porsches (918 and Cayenne) are called RUF.

-Hands on wrong part of steering wheel in Porsche Cayenne.

Some of this problems i can't fix because is was at 3d model.For gearboxes of huayra and M6 i will check what is not correct, cars with ariel hud is with this hood because they are with digital huds and has no revs at outside look of the car, that's why i use this hud to have revs and speed. I didn't name cayenne and 918 PORSCHE because this brand havent tuning and no Porsche at the data.

So, to start with I would like to thank you for all the effort, which added to carpack. Its a great job and good idea. This livens up the game again. At least for me ... and I play for 3 years. Carpack whole is great. Interesting and well-made cars driving physics. After a long testing cars Conflict bugs. Sure, and so most of you know....

-Lamborghini Veneno- great car ;), to repair the camera in interior and...braking car sideways throws ... is unstable + weak brakes as supercar. character head protrude above the roof.

-Mclaren F1- character head protrude above the roof, interior camera.

-F2004- interior camera.

-Ferrari F50- its good. :P

-Ferrari Italia spider- Verry good model, open roof ^^ car driving physics + !

-Ferrari F40 LM- too dumb fault anything. ;)

-Ruf 918- Amazing model, amazing car, amazing car physics.

-BMW I8- its good, nice guages car physics, fix interior camera and head above the roof.

-BMW M6- good.

-BMW M3- Nice model, good.

-Lamborghini Reventon- Low model quality, physics not bad,head above the roof.

-Maseratti- too little in it ... but I have spent a good car. Nice camera in interior +

-Subaru BRZ- Nice model and all but not the class, not the physics of the car. It is available in japan dealer. Fix.

-ruf Cayene-Good.

-Pagani Huayra- Good car, nice physics and amazing camera in the interior. Car model...its okey.

-Audi r8 LMX- Is too weak for the most powerful version of the ... simple r8 is better in every test. Improve performance.

-Zr1- back to the A2 class.

I am very grateful to you for free DLC...I appreciate your work ... is great. You need to add more tuning for individual brands (BMW and others). Agera and CC8S not seen in the car dealer add this in the near future, and the others. I hope you have ideas for other great cars. :) Maybe la Ferrari ... and others .. slots still some left. : P In a word ... great!!!! I left out the sounds of bugs with doors and gauges...