We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

How did you find us?

Eudemon

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah youtube is at the top along with the atari boards for linking people to here, there is one video of mine which I didn't upload but a forum member did ages ago that is getting 1000 views a day and is currently on close to 140,000 views. You've probably seen it in fact; Lamborghini Gallardo East Coast Drive.

We said we were going to do this when we hit the 100 members so here it is, how did you find TDU Central? Was it via a search, a signature link in a members post, a watermark in an image or even just word of mouth?

Let us know as we're always wondering what is working for spreading the word and how far a field it's getting.

I'll start, I heard about it from myself when I was setting it up and I just liked the sound of it and enjoy the game so decided to join. :bananadance2:

I press the link on your YouTube Account that goes on your website.

Hi all! I watched all 7diab's Test Drive Unlimited videos from YouTube and I saw the link for the site. And after that I saw the forum and now, here I am. I think this is a great site and forum and it will grow bigger and bigger with every day. And now I am so glad that I joined the big family here. Peace! :)