We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Halp! Computer guys, please help!

Milli

So, i've got my TDU installed and running, still need to find the Megapack key, it's somewhere... :hmmm:

But, since i've never installed the game on this laptop, when i open the game everything is kinda flickering about, the whole screen. It is not the first game that i have this problem in this laptop, but i normally fix such thing while running it in window mode, but TDU does not have that option! :sulk:

I've looked into Google and apparently are the video drivers(?), but happens that i have the most recent of those. What should i do? :sulk:

Is there a way to run TDU window mode? Or is there a solution that fix my problem with the screen?

Note: I haven't got Project Paradise yet, i will wait to get the megapack first, i think.

Thanks in advance.

Have you tried this?

"tdu.exe -w" allows you to play in windowed mode, unfroently it usual freezes the resultion down, disables HDR and AA. Anyhow there a HDR mod that fixes the HDR problem by allowing you to enable / disable it by key press. the AA can probally endforced from outside the programm, and in VIsta with a couble of trys you can resize the window by your hand.

Test Drive Unlimited in window mode | turboduck forum

Ah Andreaz, i don't know which one i have. It's silver... and the keyboard lights up underneath. :lol: Sorry, but i am really clueless when it's about which model i have, or what drivers i have. I let my windows on automatic updates, it often download stuffs here. So, i believe i have the latest version of these drivers.

I've read on internet that the newest is not good, and you should use the older, but was really complicated to follow what i should do. :lol: Plus, i am not even sure if that driver was the correct one for my computer. I think i will just run windowed mode when i get project paradise.

Yes.

Intel® HD Graphics 4000

Intel® HD Graphics Family

Internal

2804 MB

1920x1080 (32bit) (60Hz)

DirectDraw: On

Direct3D: On

AGP (?): On

Driver Model(?): WDDM 1.1

Version: 10.18.10.3412

Edit: The problem is not exclusive to TDU, as i said, a few games get this flickering problem on my laptop, including Skyrim, which i've been trying to play recently. I normally fix it running the game in window mode. If it's full screen, BAM! flicks all the time, like when you blink many times really fast in a short gap between each blink. :lol: