We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Suggestion - Idea: Update old Atari Models (Jag E-Type, Lotus Esprit, Ferrari 288 GTO...)

Tob-Racer

Hello everyone :)

Normally I never post anything on the request section because I'm very happy with all the fantastic mod out here but..

I'd like to suggest to our very busy modders to update some great old Atari's cars who have been never updated. When I said suggest, it's not like the harsh word "Request" who's like........ ANYWAY !

I'm thinking about the delicious Jaguar E-type. That car is fantastic to drive, to look at, take pictures... But honestly, with all HD Patches and Speeder's Preject Paradise (HD Mod), the model looks so old school. Have a look:

[ATTACH]22218[/ATTACH]

Same for the Lotus Esprit, Dodge Charger SuperBee, Pontiac Firebird, Ferrari 288 GTO, Ferrari F430 Spyder, Alfa Romeo GT V6, Mercedes-Benz CLK DTM AMG, Spyker C8...

Yes you could say "replace them with mods" but these low poly cars have something that needs a refreshment; they just unique in there way. If you look at other models who have been updated, I just can't imagine someone saying "that Maserati MC12 didn't need a refreshment". TDUZoqqer's MC12 is brilliant for example. Same as Norby's 430 Coupe or Tool's Alfa 8C Competizione. :drool:

So what do you think ? :rolleyes:

In my case, I'm slowly starting to learn modding. But I have no idea how to use textures. :ill: I'll get there hopefully. That reminds me the community need a proper guide for modding/importing cars into TDU. I saw Comb@t saying he would do one in the future. Fingers crossed if you don't bother mate :D

I'll let you think. See ya guys ;)

• 1 month later...