We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Lamborghini LP570 Titan//LOC5//UGR// & '05 Gallardo Sound Pack

acevt06

First of all, great work ! :D But unfortunately I'm the man who's very difficult with Gallardo V10s sounds. :lol:

The NA Gallardo LP sound is a bit weird, it sound like a V10, but not really like a Gallardo LP. It reminds me a bit the sound of the Cadillac Cien in the Gran Turismo Series. It's not a bad sound at all ! It's simply not very close to the real sound, more on On_low, On_Mid and On_high sample.

I think you made that sound more for the Twin Turbo and Supercharged sounds so it's probably more realisitc for Extreme Powerfull Gallardo's LP.

But don't worry, Your 5.0 V10 2003 Gallardo sound extraordinary ! I had a go with it for about 35 Miles playing with downshift, upshift and High revs and sound so good ! That one is clearly realistic ;) I'm using it for my Audi RS6 5.0 TFSI.

Thank you for your work. :) +rep

Yea I know. I've tried my self but I failed badly too :lol: As I said to DjoyTinnio, I know TDU have a poor engine sound and it's hard to reproduce realistic sounds into TDU. Since I'm here, I saw so many V10's sound release and even the best sound modders can't make a super close sound.

I think the Gallardo V10 is the hardest the reproduce. Even in any game.

EDIT: Finally found a good video to compare your 5.0 V10 Old Gallardo sound to real. Listen how close it is to your sound ;) Very impressive !

Loving the last one! Really aggressive and great build up all the way to the rev line. I don't care it is or not realistic, it's great to my ears and that's what matters.

One thing that, honestly, almost made me cry is that you still have that terrible, ear hurting, unrealistic and rather arcady brake sound. I don't now if you prefer it to the available mod, or if you don't even know there's a much better one available, but either way, here's the link: forum.turboduck.net/threads/8902-GTA-4-brake-sound-in-TDU