We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2VPE Release

binbow

My problem is that the traffic cars cannot brake probably because I installed the break fix. (I didn't make a backup of the physics.cpr..yes i am an idiot)

I also know the reason for it. I

f you set the driver's aid to "driver's aid" the rims of the car will block, but if you set the driver's aid to "hardcore mode" (I'm sorry, I don't know the right terms on english because I play Tdu2 on german) the rims of the car don't block. That is why I have my settings on "hardcore mode".

But it seems like the traffic cars have their settings on "driver's aid". And that is why their rims block when they brake.

Is there a way to change this setting of the traffic with TDU2VPE?

I hope you guys understand what I mean..

If you set the driver's aid to "driver's aid" the rims of the car will block, but if you set the driver's aid to "hardcore mode" (I'm sorry, I don't know the right terms on english because I play Tdu2 on german) the rims of the car don't block. That is why I have my settings on "hardcore mode".

But it seems like the traffic cars have their settings on "driver's aid". And that is why their rims block when they brake.

Is there a way to change this setting of the traffic with TDU2VPE?

I hope you guys understand what I mean..

Though might be misplacement...the contents of the previous zephyrlee's post about d115 will be helpful?

• 2 weeks later...

New ver3.2.0 released.

Changes;

- Fixed a bug that the model name become blank when change the vehicle name.

- Fixed a bug that the folder name become blank when change the rim file storage folder.

- Other minor bug fixes

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/zmo4ne11i81ckqd/TDU2vPE_ver3.2.0.zip

About brand name change:

Brand of vehicle can be changed using brand selector. If the brand not be listed in the brand selector, use "Brand name editor".

Using the brand name editing function, you can redefine the unnecessary brand name as the desired brand name. Once you redefine the brand name, it will be able to be treated as a normal brand from the next.

Caution! Change of brand name by this feature will affect all vehicles.

[ATTACH]24381[/ATTACH]

Help The programs keeps crashing after i hit load...my root files are in order please help!

Please let me know more detailed.

Something error message has come out?

Do you have the same situation in all vehicles?

Could you show a screenshots of "Settings" tab page?

BTW, are you Japanese speaker? If so, you can pm me in Japanese.

Yes it does generates, and yes my game is unpacked, could anybody help me instead moding the file for me? i just want to add the missing car to the dealership like the wiseman,or the gumpert apolot, or the FXX evolutione which they do not show up at all in game and i have DLC explorer and Bikes DLC, and also add a ferrari F12 and make all cars stickerable and paintable since ive tired so many other tools but nothing. :cry:

I Meant that the File Size was 0 bites, How ever looks like i made a mistake and now weights almost the same a the database.cpr file but still nothing....is there something im missing like a windows package or something? any windows attributable files? I just want to be able to do this u.U any one else having same issues or just me.... Im giving up already U.U could you help me modifying my Database file? i just want all cars to be pain table and sticker-able, since adding new cars looks like something i wont be able to do...

I Meant that the File Size was 0 bites, How ever looks like i made a mistake and now weights almost the same a the database.cpr file but still nothing....is there something im missing like a windows package or something? any windows attributable files? I just want to be able to do this u.U any one else having same issues or just me.... Im giving up already U.U could you help me modifying my Database file? i just want all cars to be pain table and sticker-able, since adding new cars looks like something i wont be able to do...

File size of db_data.dec should be same as the db_data.cpr.

TDU2vPE is not a crack tool, you will not be able to obtain the DLC car for free even if you use this tool. I think that this tool will not be able to fulfill your desire.

Having DLC cars is not, because i have all the DLCS for the game, is the fact i want to add a beautiful Ferrari F12 Berlinetta mod i found, and not having to replace one of the cars in game because of 2 things....the wheels wont fit right, ive tried. and the other is i just don't like replacing the cars to me they all look great. and yes i would like to be able to put stickers on my Super Sport Veyron, the only cars i dont have is the gumpert, wiseman , and Enzo evolutione because i dont play online. and untill then they wont show in the dealership.

Update I manage to get paint and stickers on all cars, and add the missing cars to the Dealerships. now i only want to add cars. any help?

anyone insterested in adding an f12 berlineta to the game database file for me??"

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Binbow.

I have a little problem with your awesome program.

First, I'm not sure how to deal with the db_data file. I have to use the tdudec.exe. But how? I encrypted the cpr file via your gui and copied it manually into the tdu2vpe folder. Now the data loads, but I don't see changes ingame. I just want to edit the tire size of some cars.

If I start tdudec.exe it opens a black window like cmd.exe for a second an nothing happens.

I guess I set the ettings (folder of tdudec etc) right.

Do you have an idea what I did wrong?

Hey Binbow.

I have a little problem with your awesome program.

First, I'm not sure how to deal with the db_data file. I have to use the tdudec.exe. But how? I encrypted the cpr file via your gui and copied it manually into the tdu2vpe folder. Now the data loads, but I don't see changes ingame. I just want to edit the tire size of some cars.

If I start tdudec.exe it opens a black window like cmd.exe for a second an nothing happens.

I guess I set the ettings (folder of tdudec etc) right.

Do you have an idea what I did wrong?

Since tdu2vpe to decrypt the db_data.cpr by calling the tdudec internally, you don't need user's work.

If changes in the TDUVPE is not reflected in the game, it may be necessary to verify the setting of the game folder.

By the way, it is often a change in the tire size does not succeed. :confused: It is often to be successful when you select a combination comprising a tire of the desired size.