We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2VPE Release

1 hour ago, halucod said:

Is there anyway to edit a car to be able to sell it in the game? Or a way to access a garage to delete it? After installing some AutoPacks a few of my cars got turned into Traffic cars and was wondering if I'd be able to edit their properties to allow them to show up either when you are buying a car and don't have space or money.

I still don't understand well the meaning of the question,,,, you can sell your own vehicle at a used car dealer.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TDU2 VehiclePropertyEditor: Ver3.5.1.8 released.   I reverted public version to ver 3.5.1.8. Ver3.5.1.9 released yesterday canceled because it turned out that I made a bug in "export al

@Guest: Unfortunately, this kind of error is often not well understood. Is the file size of db_data.cpr 1192 kB? There have been cases where similar errors occurred because files with different

okay, im reinstalling the game cause my game was the 0.96 or something like that, hopefully the one that im downloading now is the correct one, thanks for the quick answer 🙂  , im new on this xd o

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
On 9/9/2020 at 11:58 PM, Xxpyrex said:

hello i have a problem,

i dont have this file db_data.cpr

and i have this errors,I don't know how to proceed, someone can give me a hand please, if you can pass me the missing files, you can also do it?

error #1.png

Erorr#2.png

Tdu2vpe calls "TDUDEC.EXE" inside the program. You can download "tdudec.exe" from here: Luigi Auriemma

I think it's easy to put the downloaded "tdudec.exe" in the folder where tdu2vpe is placed. However, you can create a suitable folder somewhere and put it there.

Before using tdu2vpe, you need to unpack the tdu2 game files. Unpacking is easy with TDU2 Unpacker GUI v1.2.

After unpacking the game files and installing "tdudec.exe", open the "Settings" tab of tdu2vpe and open the folder name where the unpacked TDU2 game files are located and the folder name where "tdudec.exe" is placed. Please set. Don't forget to click the "Done, save" button!

Edited by binbow
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey binbow,

I'm having some issues with my car mods when I changed the car slots they replaced.

1. I have made a Spyker C8 Preliator mod with working interior colors. This mod and its color options worked fine on the C8 Aileron slot (where I based the mod on), but the goal is to add this car next to the Aileron, so I have to use a different slot to realise this. Problem: the interior colors work and show up fine when I scroll through the options in the dealership, but whenever I go for a test drive with set color, the interior suddenly uses a whole different texture and color. (It looks like the material used on the low poly interior)

Here you can see the issue, to make the issue clear I chose a very bright color:

20200926191457_1.thumb.jpg.85b5cd4588cc7a9ae313f8a9f7171e87.jpg

20200926191515_1.thumb.jpg.4160f6f3eb69442fc78fd8b3d7b404a6.jpg

As you can see, it appears a lot different when driving. Do you have any idea how this issue could be happening? To clarify, this issue does not occur when using the C8 Aileron car slot. If I recall correctly, I used the Maserati 3500 GT slot for the new C8 Preliator.

____

2. For my second mod, I made an Aston Martin DBS Superleggera and based it on the Aston Martin One-77, since these cars are similar in size. This mod also comes with working interior colors. I changed the slot it used to the DB9, but the issue I'm facing are the following:

- Exterior colors work when in the dealership, but do not work when doing a test drive. The color resets to the stock setting.
- Interior colors do not work, the options are there, but the icons are grey and the colors do not do anything.

I have tried removing and adding the car to the dealership, but this did not fix the issue.

Hope you can help!

54 minutes ago, binbow said:

I still don't fully understand the color settings. But on the tduvpe "Color" tab page, check to see if the proper interior color is set.

The colors I added to the cars all have the correct interior colors, if that is what you mean. I was thinking that re-adding the interior colors to the exterior colors, but I don’t think that will fix it.

• 4 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements