We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

GTA Online: Executives and Other Criminals - coming December 15th

CLR-GTR

It was already being talked about a lot, but now there's confirmation from Rockstar: GTA Online will receive a FREE update including appartment customization, new houses to buy (read that, houses) and the much begged-for yacht!

Become a VIP and create your own criminal organization in the latest addition to Grand Theft Auto Online,Executives and Other Criminals. Featuring all new gameplay modes and opportunities for luxury living,Executives and Other Criminals also includes new customizable apartments, stilt houses in the Vinewood Hills and the ultimate in executive excess: the extravagant, fully staffed and upgradeable Super Yacht.

VIP’s who run their own operation gain access to new co-op Jobs, challenges and special abilities in Freemode, as well as having the power to hire and fire other players for their team of bodyguards. Meanwhile, Bodyguards earn a regular paycheck and their own special benefits including RP, GTA$, and stat boosts for working for a VIP’s organization.

Organizations can go head to head in Freemode, with new missions that make full use of the latest executive defense options including new armored vehicle variants, the devastating Turreted Limo and the missile defense systems of the Super Yacht, which also comes with its own suite of supporting vehicle upgrades including the new SuperVolito Carbon helicopter and personal watercraft.

Some existing Freemode Events will automatically adapt when played by organizations, allowing for new ways to take on King of The Castle, Moving Target and more. Also included is the new Extraction Adversary Mode, tasking teams of Bodyguards to search, locate and safely extract an Executive from their downed jet before a Hit Squad intercepts and eliminates the target.

Executives and Other Criminals also brings fresh choices in executive transport and protection with new weapons, new vehicles and much more. Check back to the Rockstar Newswire for full details and download the free update Dec 15 on PS4, Xbox One and PC.

Source: GTA Online: Executives and Other Criminals Coming Next Week - Watch the New Trailer | Rockstar Games

GTA: The Sims! Seriously though looks cool. It should hopefully motivate people to get back into heists, maybe I'll finally get through the second one as a leader! :lol:

The additions in this DLC are enough to make me wanna plug the xbox back in.... Issue is it's for GTA: Online, and I don't want to play GTA online.

When I get sick of being blown up repeatedly I usually go into an invite only session, especially if I'm just driving about tuning cars and stuff. :nods:

I do want to get back into GTA:O and this does look good but I guess that I won't be able to use any of it. Thanks to the ridiculous prices they use in the DLCs.

Not got a clue how long you have to play the game to earn just $1million which iirc is what a can of Sprunk costs online.

Play the Rockets vs Insurgents Last Team Standings to make some fun, quick money.

I think I spent close to $30m when I heard that the prev-gen wasn't going to be updated anymore. Probably a bad idea now I see this and it makes me want to get one of the current-gens.

Haven't been doing a lot since the new DLC has been installed, although I did buy the Schafter V12. It's a bit faster and sounds sportier than the regular Schafter, and the rear wheels stand a bit more outside now. It does offer less tuning from what I can recall, such as no other grille options.

As for the houses, a LOT of new properties have been added, ranging from simple garage units and small houses, to more appartment towers and houses on stilts. In my honest opinion, the latter two are not as great as I hoped. Reason I say this is because the houses on stilts are not nice villa's with gardens, and large driveways, and the appartments are like Benny's DLC vehicles: you can only upgrade interiors of the new appartments, not the old ones you might already have.

In addition to new vehicles and properties, you can now own 5 properties, and then you can also get a yacht, which also effectively is a property with storage for vehicles.

As far as yachts concern:

- 3 yachts, sharing same base hull, of 6, 7 and 8 million, with slightly different top structures, helipad arrangement and amount of hull windows/portholes

- each yacht comes with extra air and sea vehicles, the more expensive ones come with more than the cheaper ones ofcourse, and you can store landvehicles in it

- the yachts are property but do not count in on the 5 properties you can own now, so it's 5 plus a yacht

- the yacht comes with staff, so like a mechanic you pay daily running costs

- the yacht is a static vehicle (or perhaps better said a structure), but you can call the captain to move it

- the yacht can be called to park at one of 12 pre-set destinations

- each call for moving the yacht costs 25.000

- yachts can be upgraded with lights, country flags, custom names, paint and an effective intruder/air defense system (custom preferences for who/what to attack)

- you can set the dress code on the yacht

- fully upgraded, yachts sit around the 10 million

Obviously they're expensive, even though not as expensive as first feared considering the extra vehicles you get with it (helicopters, boats, jetski's). I NEED a yacht, and to get one, I NEED money. I need around 5 million to be able to get one.

So, who of the PC players is interested in doing (quite) some missions/heists/whatnot to earn cash? Softie also wants a yacht, and also needs cash, so he's in. Anybody else? :D