We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Guests/Unregistered having problems? You can post here.

Eudemon

Question

Hey if you have tried signing up with us and are having trouble with your activation link or even in receiving the email itself then post here and we will do our best to get you sorted. This is the only place Guests/Unregistered Users can reply and post to and is to be used for troubleshooting any issues you may have.

Note to post click the Post Reply button to the bottom or top left and then type a subject if you wish, then your post itself and just to make sure that bots and spammers don't take advantage there is also an image verification that needs to be entered in order for your post to be completed and all this requires is that you type in the letters and/or numbers shown, and once all that's done hit Submit Reply and you're done ! :)

If for some reason you can't post then you can always Contact Us via the Contact Us link at the bottom right.

Regards

TDU Central Staff

• Answers 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Instead of having all the JavaScript code for the forum embedded in the forum - thus page load increase and bandwidth hit - the JavaScript is now fed from Google's server. It's much faster, is always upto date and makes the forum load quicker than before. Plus it decreases load on the server which is the main reason for doing it.

Right - that was the problem: running scripts from a source external to the website is a security risk (malicious code could be injected), hence it was being blocked.

Guest (Crazee)

How Long?

How long should it take to receive my activation e-mail? I need to download Djey's Magic Map because i installed a car without knowing that i need his magic map for cars that are a larger size than their default replacement. I also wanted to say Hi and that I am joining the forum.

Guest Unregistered

No Activation Email

Hi,

I registered a few hours ago but have not received an activation email. I have checked my spam folder and that I can receive email from another address. My registered name is 'Sambo'. An alternative email address in case my main one isn't working for some reason is sam.fickling @at@ gmail.com.

BTW, I don't seem to be able to post in this forum if I'm logged in with my un-activated account.

Cheers.

to help people having problems with receiving the activation email: i registered with a mailbox provided (for free) by a minor company and didnt receive the email. then i changed my address in my profile to another one that is hosted (for free) by another minor company and still didnt receive it. i checked the spam filters with both mailboxes. other than that they work fine because i am able to receive ordinary emails, its just that sometimes they have a problem with system genarated emails. then i changed to Gmail and i received it in about 10 seconds :thumbsup: so in conclusion you have a better chance receiving the activation email with a major well-established mailbox provider