We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Are you a model citizen of Oahu?

Eudemon

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, am I the only one who sometimes feels like following basic road rules, like stopping at a red light or a stop sign, and looking both ways before crossing an intersection?

It can seem stupid for a racing game, but it saved my perfect score in vehicle delivery missions a few times.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I'm not. :D

Number of arrests: 108

Total fines: $21,114,086 (3.93%)

(Total fines / Number of arrests = Average fine)

Average fine: $195,500.80

Wow in 5 months I've added another $24m onto this!!

Total fines is now more than Houses bought ($41m) at $45m. I need to stop traffic light glitching and lag traffic'ing. hehe

:omg:

BTW, am I the only one who sometimes feels like following basic road rules, like stopping at a red light or a stop sign, and looking both ways before crossing an intersection?

It can seem stupid for a racing game, but it saved my perfect score in vehicle delivery missions a few times.

OMG no! I love "road rules"!!! My mates hate me for stopping at redlights and giving the AIs "respect" xD and treating my supercar like it was my own, and I'd just forked out £500,000 for it !

I do roadrules sometimes. Especially with D,E,F,G class cars :)

For the rest i do cruising and drifting :p

I love having A - D class cars and knowing I have all that power under my"foot" (thumb atc ;)) but yeah just knowing but keeping control makes me feel really good, and ofc I have to use that power when I know there are no cars in front, I just let t rip xD and then brake as late as I possibly can to make it more "risky" :P

Wow Iced how did you work that out mate? I used to have to do these things when I was working out figures for the week in one of my jobs but I completely forget how to.

Well:

1. Money spent on houses + money spent on police fines = $100,000,000

- This is 13% of your total spendature (7.04% + 5.90% = ~13%)

2. So divide 100,000,000 by 13(%) to get 1% of your total spendature. (had to use calulator for this :P)

/= $7,692,307.6923077602307....

Then multiply that by 100 (to get 100% - all) of your total spendature :)

/= $769,230,769.23

= ~8/10 of $1 billion ($1,000,000,000)

Seeing as I just did my GCSE Maths and got an A I should know this :p lmao

Now are you gunna remember this? :p haha!
Remember what? Oh and congrats on the A!

ps. what was that silent B about :s

You know the saying you're a dum as mud because it's the same word both ways, ie a palindrome, well I prefer the correct spelling so had to add the silent b to mud. lol Make sense?

Remember what? Oh and congrats on the A!

Remember the theory, or were you joking? :p Thanks for the congrats :)

You know the saying you're a dum as mud because it's the same word both ways, ie a palindrome, well I prefer the correct spelling so had to add the silent b to mud. lol Make sense?

Yeah I understand, I just didn't know you could spell 'mud' bmud' xD I guess I do now, thanks ;)