We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Ferrari F12 Berlinetta -end of production

I still hope this is not truth. F12 Berlinetta, 458 Speciale, 599 GTO and F40 are my favourite cars. I just can't believe they stopped production of one of my dream cars. She was very loud and beautiful :( I am now checking all websites with used Ferraris to check the prices of F12 Berlinetta.

I know that they will replace this model with F12M, but come on... F12 Berlinetta was my favourite car with V12. Not only mine. Ferrari got a lot of new customers with this model. It was a sales hit.

I hope they wouldn't change a new model too much, I still want super loud exahust, amazing permormance and big V12 heart in it. And of course brillinat look :)

What do You guys think?

-------------------------------

A picture of her :'(

[ATTACH]26367[/ATTACH]

Ferrari F12 Replacement - F12berlinetta Update

I did some research and I have some news: customers are still able to buy F12 Berlinetta in this year (and possibly in 2017). As I see on a website(the one above), Ferrari hadn't determine the date yet. But yes, they are planning replacing F12 with something different (like FF with GTC4Lusso).

Well now I am happy with those news and I calmed down, sorry for bothering, but for me any rumours or news about F12 Berlinetta are important :P

@#Myk2016 I think the replacement will come in 2017/2018, but we have to wait for any offical news.

To be fair, the cars 5 years old now so at the tail end of it's life 'Cycle'. So I'd be surprised if it was't replaced in the next year or so.

Never a massive fan admittedly, styling a bit to wild for my liking, especially compared to the 599, 575, etc

So looking forward to the replacement, considering how nice the 488 & GT4C look! :)