We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

New to Project Paradise TDU

DUREX

hey guys im new to this mod (ive been playing tdu online till atari shut down the server) came back to play again, i have made a new account and im wondering if it is possible to obtain 100% game completion, i tried asking tdu players but no one seem to give a damn about my question, also how can I disable other people talking via microphone?! :susp:

Ace completion requires winning club races. Club races still requires club members to be on your same LAN. So unless the 'Ace Project' profile hack (which requires starting a new profile) still exists you're probably out of luck.

Options > Audio or Options > Online probably has a setting to mute microphones.

I think now it's impossible to even get to 90% with a new profile since a few online racing achievements are required.

Project Paradize only restores free-ride with people,

Otherwise, you can switch to ACE rank with a database modding tool (not requiring to start from scratch again). Will post details if you're interested.

Thanks for answers!

Djey: Yeah I would like to 'switch' to ace or atleast get the unobtainable achievements - but I am really newb to this, if u have a bit of time to explain on how to do it I would appreciate, thanks.

Yes whole 8 achievements are undoable.

To be clear, the trick won't mark the achievements as done. It only gives you the 'ACE' rank at some completion which is not 100%.

If it's good for you, you'll have to download TDUF from tools and support section then launch Database Editor (TDUF-database-GUI).

(follow instructions in readme file)

- Browse TDU database then Load

- Open settings ribbon, and switch to profile: Achievements

- With navigation controls at the bottom, head to last page (should be 74/74)

- Change value of Text_Index, e.g from 1000 (which is 100%) to 900 (for 90%) etc ...

- Save then start the game. Should work (I haven't tested with value lower that 980 btw).

• 3 months later...