We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Loek's FH3 pictures

Loek

Haha that run down of things the special edition Raptor can do was so well done. That finisher. :lol:

Awesome awesome shots throughout as always. You really do have a way of putting things across in both text and image and it's quite a talent with how easy you do it too imo. As you know though, I always like to pick out a favourite and I think it will come of no surprise when I say it is the plucky little Abarth vs train. The vibrant colours suit the action and actually make it look like it could be a still from a Pixar movie.

Best of luck with what you need to do and I look forward to your next update whenever that may be. :D

Thanks a lot Diablo! I guess the real reason why I'm used to this "image/text" style is because of this (an old thread of mine from the ETS2 time). Please don't act like I'm leaving, I will keep you updated, I just need 1-2 days time. My schedule is busy, with a lot of exams at school, and (hype) my first driving lesson ever, coming this week :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still managed to sneak some shots in, while the old ones might be disappearing one by one... Let's see how that works out later on.

[ATTACH]27862[/ATTACH]

Can't stop loving my Raptor HE. It has given me so many credits, it's amazing.

[ATTACH]27861[/ATTACH]

Because it suits my FH3 username so well, I found out when making the Polestar S2 class, you can actually make a decent drift car with RWD and max upgrades.

The matte carbon wrap with the green accents is an afterthought. I'm not sure if I can handle a non-Rebel Blue Polestar that well.

[ATTACH]27860[/ATTACH]

Then I found out you can actually get the Transit SSV without the racy bumpers and what not, which meant I made the ultimate sleeper. How does 1057 HP, top speed of 350 km/h in a plastic-bumpered van, sound? It's a very funny build and I cannot wait to test it online.

[ATTACH]27859[/ATTACH]

My Jon Olsson edition S1. Wrapped it myself. I guess it's nice?

For this months banner contest, I made four entries, of which my personal favorite is the one I posted in the actual thread. But, there's a few more which I also really liked and I might swap the Focus out for one of these.

So for Team Green, I took the Focus RS which is in the TBC thread...

[ATTACH]27858[/ATTACH]

For Team Red, I couldn't do without a Ferrari...

[ATTACH]27857[/ATTACH]

Another one for Team Red is this amazing F-Type Project 7...

[ATTACH]27856[/ATTACH]

And because I hate gold-chrome-wrapped cars, I used an Ariel Atom for Team Gold, which can also be considered partially Team Red.

Maybe if you like any of the three final shots more than my Focus shot, I can swap them around a bit :)

• 2 weeks later...

Buddy you need to be downloading your shots and saving them to your own PC as they seem to be getting lost when being remote linked from the Forza site. :( Grab them then throw them up on our Gallery. You've been plenty active and will have a good amount of slots available to use. :)

Now for the pics. That courier Transit is going to have no excuses for any late deliveries with that sort of power, bet it's a real hand full though. Top S1 livery, I know the type you are going after and I think you've nailed it down well with what you've ended up with. I can see why you went with the Focus though I would definitely swing towards the Ferrari if a change was to be done as it looks really aggressive with the pose you have it in. The Atom is a great all-round shot and exudes just pure driving fun imo.

And for your latest. With the way you have it setup, to me it looks like Jesus enjoying some high-speed driving over some tropical coloured seas with a glorious white sandy beach in the distance. :insane:

• 3 weeks later...

I'm back here after a while, because I have finally fixed my gallery issues. Every shot is now embedded from my PC and is there to stay. So there are no blank spaces anymore, no errors, everything which is here, stays here. Pfew!

Back to the latest adventures. And boy, do I have a crap-load of pics for you today. Played a lot, photographed a lot, posted nothing. On to:

[ATTACH]27882[/ATTACH]

The EXP 10 Speed 6 versus an XJ 220.

[ATTACH]27883[/ATTACH]

City speeding in the AMG GT-R...

[ATTACH]27884[/ATTACH]

...Which ended with me loving life when the sun came down.

[ATTACH]27885[/ATTACH]

Off-roading in the F-Pace

[ATTACH]27886[/ATTACH]

My current entry for TBC: One:1 vs Ice Lake

[ATTACH]27869[/ATTACH]

And ofcourse, One:1 vs Digger. :D

[ATTACH]27870[/ATTACH]

The Polaris RJ Anderson Pro Truck thing, which, with my setup, is pretty crap. But hey.

[ATTACH]27871[/ATTACH]

Blizzard driftz in the Subaru VT15r.

[ATTACH]27872[/ATTACH]

Early morning in the One:1

[ATTACH]27873[/ATTACH]

In the M2, discovering this game actually has rainbows. OMG

[ATTACH]27874[/ATTACH]

For a Red Bull painted car I temporarily had Red:Bull as my vanity plate. Sometimes things just add up...

This week

That concludes the randoms I still had laying around. On to what I actually wanted to post.

[ATTACH]27875[/ATTACH]

Jumping in the A45

[ATTACH]27876[/ATTACH]

Night time in the Megane

[ATTACH]27877[/ATTACH]

Got the 'Vette pretty dirty...

Today

Just released: the Rockstar Car Pack. I had a lot of fun in the barnfind from this update, but because I hate spoiling, find out yourself :)

[ATTACH]27878[/ATTACH]

A very controversial car, the Bentayga. I really like it for some reason, especially this nice barnfind hunt, which was harder than I expected.

[ATTACH]27879[/ATTACH]

I felt the need for a red i8. Without the blue accents. Boring spec maybe, but I like it :)

[ATTACH]27880[/ATTACH]

Yaaass, another Polestar! The V60, which I wanted for a while now. With my riced out S60 Polestar, this car has the purpose to stay stock. But it can still slide :D

Very much liking that One:1 early morning shot and the one with the BMW with the rainbow in the background. :p I have to repeat what @mau92 says above, but also add that the way the pic has been setup gives the car some serious presence and really shows off how good this car has been styled. That red and black works extremely well on it! :D

Not much today. Some crazy weather while cross-countrying the Bentayga, thurrowly testing and making a livery for the Radical and off-roading in the Tesla of Irony :)

[ATTACH]27887[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]27888[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]27889[/ATTACH]

Personal highlight was 3 lapping the Goliath circuit (300k credits) in the M4 GTS, started at night, enjoyed the epic sunrise:

[ATTACH]27890[/ATTACH]

It was all worth it for that epic picture. That is just beautiful!

That Bentley pic has some really cool lighting.

Thanks lads :)

Today was a BMW and colored-ish day. I built two M5's, one of them I made mafia style:

[ATTACH]27911[/ATTACH]

This is the Aventador V12 swapped one with 1600 HP, it handles like crap but hey, it's mafia. Capable of travelling at around 250 km/h on every surface within a heartbeat.

[ATTACH]27912[/ATTACH]

I'll take this one, the supposed-to-be-1M-Orange, with the stock engine and some handling upgrades. And bigger, brushed silver wheels. Mmmm.

[ATTACH]27913[/ATTACH]

Messing around with chrome tints ended in this aqua-ish M4. I like this color a lot, would wrap my dad's car this color if it wasn't so bloody expensive :D

[ATTACH]27914[/ATTACH]

Detail shot...

I'll be back with some more interesting and diverse shots, ASAP.

A few randoms today. Featuring cars I drive often but rarely post pictures of.

Orange/Gold-ish RS4:

[ATTACH]27917[/ATTACH]

Ford Transit Wegenwacht (Dutch AA)

[ATTACH]27918[/ATTACH]

Ford Falcon XR8 (okay, to be fair, I do post this one a lot)

[ATTACH]27919[/ATTACH]

C63 HE which I won today

[ATTACH]27920[/ATTACH]

Lexus LFA (dat sound :o )

[ATTACH]27921[/ATTACH]

• 2 weeks later...

Got some more here

[ATTACH]27965[/ATTACH]

Random jumps with the same Torana everytime :D

[ATTACH]27966[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]27967[/ATTACH]

Some random artsy shot of the C 63S.

[ATTACH]27968[/ATTACH]

Night shot of the 575M.

[ATTACH]27969[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]27970[/ATTACH]

Trailhawk bodykit for the Cherokee, love this!

[ATTACH]27971[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]27972[/ATTACH]

Some "just not suitable" ones for tbc. I eventually went with this one:

[ATTACH]27973[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]27975[/ATTACH]

Flames in the RS.

[ATTACH]27976[/ATTACH]

Dark clouds in the colorful M5...

[ATTACH]27977[/ATTACH]

AMG Galant in the city...

[ATTACH]27978[/ATTACH]

Forzathon needed some Mercedes races so I made a Mercedes championship, here's a nice shot out of one of those races.

[ATTACH]27979[/ATTACH]

Ye olde M3

[ATTACH]27980[/ATTACH]

Colorful speedy 570S...

• 2 weeks later...

Randoms from the past couple of days

[ATTACH]28056[/ATTACH]

Bit of off-road Shelby action.

[ATTACH]28057[/ATTACH]

The Metro Horizon Edition, which for some reason can be modified to X Class. Not a very special car to drive though.

[ATTACH]28058[/ATTACH]

Highway cruisin' in the Dawn.

[ATTACH]28059[/ATTACH]

I thought the EXP needed a stationairy shot, so I found this nice square behind a nice building which does the trick.

[ATTACH]28060[/ATTACH]

For TBC, I eventually went with this one.

[ATTACH]28061[/ATTACH]

Forzathon got me one of these, a Lykan HS. Like all my hypercars (except the LaF because it looks boring as hell) I specced it in Exposed Gloss Carbon with aliuminium wheels. Looks pretty ace if you ask me.

7 individual shots of the new Playseat Car Pack:

[ATTACH]28087[/ATTACH]

DB11 in the outback

[ATTACH]28088[/ATTACH]

Drifting in the ATS-V

[ATTACH]28089[/ATTACH]

Not too familiar with the HDT Commodore so I guess it makes a nice off-road beater :D

[ATTACH]28090[/ATTACH]

Civic Type-R fits right into the city...

[ATTACH]28091[/ATTACH]

...S800 fits right on to the beach.

[ATTACH]28092[/ATTACH]

Ye olden Alpine (a very nice car to drive)

[ATTACH]28093[/ATTACH]

A suspiciously green Corsa in the city.

Nice pics tho, a bit over saturated for my likings

Thanks, I'm aware of that, others have told me, too. I am fiddling with it; next time the shots will probably be "naturally lighted" ;)

About the Lykan i bought one then i sold it, nothing really special for that amount of money

True, I got it via Forzathon, I was really hesitant to buy it because 3.4m is a lot of money for such a car.

I had a nice championship idea called "iPay", it's basically a series of challenges in which only cars from the carpacks are eligible. So I covered up my terrible photo filter by some night shots.

[ATTACH]28094[/ATTACH]

For some reason the Titan Warriors were very dominant, however my mighty HDT Commodore could wreck them. Well, not literally, but you know.

[ATTACH]28095[/ATTACH]

I swapped the S800 with a motorbike engine (presumably Ducati, judging by the sound which is similar to the TDU2 sound of a Ducati Desmo RR), and upgraded it to A 800 class. Suddenly the acceleration is so deadly that the Titan Warriors are gone! However, they could make up some in the bends. Forgot to equip rally tires, d'oh!

Thanks lads :)

Some more randoms and almost-tbc-entries:

[ATTACH]28111[/ATTACH]

Clio in the city...

Okay, I'm making too many night shots.

[ATTACH]28112[/ATTACH]

First attempt for tbc. Can't like it, though.

[ATTACH]28113[/ATTACH]

At first I chose this one, because it speaks more "muscle-y" to me. The overall composition on the one I chose was better...

[ATTACH]28114[/ATTACH]

...which is this one.

[ATTACH]28115[/ATTACH]

Lighting and positioning: terrible. Idea: great.

[ATTACH]28116[/ATTACH]

Wasn't me!

Out of the final five, if you happen to like one of the shots more than the red Shelby one, I'll have a second look on my tbc entry.

• 2 weeks later...

Got back from my vacation, so here's some shots.

If there's a thread in which I can share some nice vacation photo's, I'll post them there ;)

[ATTACH]28156[/ATTACH]

My new wallpaper (I really like this shot :) )

[ATTACH]28157[/ATTACH]

Some jumpz in the 205, a great rally car.

[ATTACH]28158[/ATTACH]

C63 + construction site + sunrise = awesomeness?

[ATTACH]28159[/ATTACH]

Got me a nice LBW kit for the M4.

[ATTACH]28161[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]28160[/ATTACH]

Not sure about these two shots, I really like the 488 but I'm hesitant about how I captured it on these two pictures.

[ATTACH]28163[/ATTACH]

Finally managed to get myself one of these; a FPV Pursuit Ute Horizon Edition. Drives ace!

[ATTACH]28162[/ATTACH]

With which I found a nice sunrise, again :D