We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Cruises,meetings...

The Driver

30 April 2007 Tonights Meeting Pics

Check out the pics and enjoy.

Also check the second last pic for shadows.

[ATTACH]443[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]444[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]445[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]446[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]447[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]448[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]449[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]450[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]451[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]452[/ATTACH]

Nice driving as always!!

The Tiga:excited:

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To make communication easier could we all use MSN? I know some of you are already using it so dose it make it easier? I've not used it for years but I could get it set-up again.

This way we will know what happened to someone if they are disconnected from the session. Going on a long cruise we end up with only a few people at the end.

Oh yes and do you want to try the Mad Max game tonight?

I think i have a good idea for a rally.

We're going to do our own Gumball 3000! :)

Anybody who wants to help setting this thing up?

Sounds good I can give you a hand. I'll PM you some ideas that will make it different from a normal cruise.

i have the exact same pics as tiga and scot, so no need for me to post more of those. I got one though which i thought was cool with the sun and stuff

[ATTACH]458[/ATTACH]

Awesome picture Scale, one of the best i have seen so far ;)

Really very nice pics guys, glad you had lots a fun :D

What was the connection like for you because it was very bad at 6pm?

I wasn't on at 6pm because i completely forgot it was at 6pm and not 8pm (Sorry Martijn :()

To make communication easier could we all use MSN? I know some of you are already using it so dose it make it easier? I've not used it for years but I could get it set-up again.

This way we will know what happened to someone if they are disconnected from the session. Going on a long cruise we end up with only a few people at the end.

Oh yes and do you want to try the Mad Max game tonight?

Yeah I use MSN all the time and it would be good for communication. Just set yourself to away when on TDU like i do ;)

Mad Max game sounds good. Theres a 50% chance i will be there because i might have to revise for exams i have tomorrow. I will definitly try to make it though but if i can't you will know where i am ;)

I think i have a good idea for a rally.

We're going to do our own Gumball 3000! :)

Anybody who wants to help setting this thing up?

Awesome idea and i am all in for it the same as Stinger. I can also give you a hand if you need it :D

Yeah I use MSN all the time and it would be good for communication. Just set yourself to away when on TDU like i do

I was looking for the MSN programme to download but it looks like it's now windows live messenger. Is this the one you use or is it compatible with the older versions?

Mad Max game sounds good. Theres a 50% chance i will be there because i might have to revise for exams i have tomorrow. I will definitly try to make it though but if i can't you will know where i am

No problem your exams are more important, you only get one chance. But TDU you can go back to anytime. Anyway good luck tomorrow I hope it goes ok.

I was looking for the MSN programme to download but it looks like it's now windows live messenger. Is this the one you use or is it compatible with the older versions?

No problem your exams are more important, you only get one chance. But TDU you can go back to anytime. Anyway good luck tomorrow I hope it goes ok.

Yeah it's Windows Live Messenger but if you get problems with it let me know and i will send you a link to download an older version

Thanks S7ING3R and yeah it's true what you said ;):)

Yeey it's me in my SLR! :D

I think tonight was fun. I was able to top my SLR at 400km/h:

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

I went 403 for a second, but then my RPM limiter got me back :(

Awesome pics stinger and that is a truly breathtaking speed Martijn. is that me in front of you and then thats when i saw you rocket past me :D?

Tonights cruise was different but fun none the less. I got 249mph out of my gtr but i only managed to get a screen of 245. I will post it up!

400km/h was really Insane. I did 430 in my Koenigsegg, but that is just 6km/h faster then the normal topspeed. This was 31km/h faster then the normal topspeed.

The Koenigsegg should be able to get 460km/h when you drag behind another Koenigsegg :D

Just found this pic and laughed my arse off again :D

400km/h was really Insane. I did 430 in my Koenigsegg, but that is just 6km/h faster then the normal topspeed. This was 31km/h faster then the normal topspeed.

The Koenigsegg should be able to get 460km/h when you drag behind another Koenigsegg :D

Just found this pic and laughed my arse off again :D

Was that the one when I smashed into you on purpose?

LOL

Ok, i will make wait at 8.15 or 8.20 then. I also do have a few things to do. So post in here if you're coming. I will wait longer than 8.30 for people to arrive. Also can i suggest that saturday night can be a classics night? I will be taking a DB4 GT Zagato of course :)