We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

make ur life in TDU easier

///AMGedUP

I dunno if you guys knew about this but if you go to C:\Program Files\Atari\Test Drive Unlimited\Euro\Bnk\Vehicules

and delete the trafic folder all the trafic will be gone including the police

result????? eaier driving missions and stuff, I think ull have to put the folder back where it was if u want to play online tho, not sure about that, make a back up copy before you delete it

sorry if old news

Don't recommend this when online though as I know Eden will be searching for it very soon and will not allow you on due it causing problems for others. Also the traffic is half the fun, if you do the game too quickly you'll get bored very quickly.

I dunno if you guys knew about this but if you go to C:\Program Files\Atari\Test Drive Unlimited\Euro\Bnk\Vehicules

and delete the trafic folder all the trafic will be gone including the police

result????? eaier driving missions and stuff, I think ull have to put the folder back where it was if u want to play online tho, not sure about that, make a back up copy before you delete it

sorry if old news

i think that's cheating :oook: but maybe it's just me..

darn, this is nasty, you are going to pay for that someday, i love traffic, they make cops chase you and darn, i love getting to 3 stars and then crashing into cops from the back end, its fun, traffic is like nothing, if you are going to use that cheat or whatever its called, that means that you are a cheater, a noob at driving cars in TDU, a wanted person for Atari, a homosexual guy and a sucker

no, im not kidding, we do these stuff to our classmates if they cheat on the tests in each subjects, and im telling you, its not funny at all

I never planned to use it online, I tried it online and it works but I put it back, I use it in my offline profile, I dont play online for rankings anyways

I have people come up to me and challenge me, i cancel it and they get all mad coz they know they would win with their car coz its more powerfull

I play online for fun

AMGedUP goto your options then Online and disable Instant Challenges and those people won't annoy you. :)

oh cool will do that thanks

also is there a way to turn of all races and stuff that show up on the streets, I cant type while close to one of those coz when I hit enter to submit my text it automaticly enters the race or w\e im close to

• 5 years later...

Well, I for one, appreciate the knowledge that has been shared. Thanks for the tip. Some days I do find the traffic annoying and just want to drive on empty roads.... imagine if you could do this in real life xD

Wake up one sunny Sunday morning and remove all traffic, rules and cops and start up your sports car or sports bike and go for a blast ;-)

I've done the same mistake, although this might be the biggest bump I've ever seen on these forums ;)

Just check the date of the last post before you post. Bumping old threads is generally frowned upon.

yes recently I've bumped the oldest thread ever but some square mod deleted my post :hmmm: