We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[PC] TDU Central Club

S71NG3R

TDU Central Club Announcement!

Tomorrow, 18th July, will be a classic car cruise. You can take any car considered as a classic such as the Lamborghini Miura P400 SV, Aston Martin DB4 GT Zagato etc.. If you are not sure if the car you have chosen is considered a classic, you can pm either myself or S71NG3R and we will get back to you asap. Also if you are not in a classic car you cannot take part in this cruise as it is a special cruise for classic cars ONLY!

The cruise will take place at the same time of 8pm BST and we will be ready to leave the meeting place at 8.30PM BST Sharp. If however you are late you can just join in the cruise provided you have a classic car and that the cruise is not in an isolated session. Please remember that there can only be 8 people in a session at a time and if needed i may think about doing a second classic car cruise at the same time but on a different route or later in the week for those who really wanted to take part. The cruise will begin at meeting place A.

There will be a special cruise later in the week and the details of that will be released when they are finalised ;)

Photos from tonights cruise will be posted as soon as S71NG3R and I are able to post them on the forums and in the TDU-Central Club Photo Album. We will give you a link to that when they have been uploaded ;)

EDIT : Pictures are now uploaded to the TDU-Central Club Photo Album and can be seen here: http://picasaweb.google.com/tducentralclub/TDUCentralClubCruise17072007

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thought I'd say I just watched the video in the first post and it's great! Congratulations to everyone involved. I love the song you chose and how you combined the bass with the images. What song is it btw? And when will the next mafia cruise be? Thanks.

Just thought I'd say I just watched the video in the first post and it's great! Congratulations to everyone involved. I love the song you chose and how you combined the bass with the images. What song is it btw? And when will the next mafia cruise be? Thanks.

Thanks, the song is modified by me and is Syles & Breeze version of The Beat Kicks.

We can do a Mafia cruise soon.

Great cruise tonight, even though I got disconnected by my wireless network 3 God Damn times, but oh well. With the patch you can reconnect to everyone so easy, every time I jump to S71NG3R or TheScottishSpotter I reconnect with everyone instantly. Tomorrow is just another normal cruise like yesterday? Dunno if I can make it to be honest, I'll do my best!

Thanks TheScottishSpotter it was another great cruise. I will update the club photo album when I get home tonight.

A note to all:

As we will do a mafia cruise soon what dose everyone want to do. A normal Mafia cruise where only 5 people can join and we go and chase down other people. Or a fun Mafia cruise where 5 people are in Mafia cars and 3 people are in normal E and lower class cars?

We can split into groups and meet at different meeting places if there is a lot of interest.

Also dose everyone know how it works?

A normal Mafia cruise where only 5 people can join and we go and chase down other people.

So we just chase down random people we see on the map, or do you mean people who are organised in the mafia cruise with us?

Also dose everyone know how it works?

No, I have no idea how it works, but it looks great fun in the video Lol, Any hints/ tips?

Ok a normal mafia cruise we chase down random people we see show up.

A fun mafia cruise is organised chases with just us.

The rules are as follows:

The Mafia car is a Black 4 door car and you must wear a black/dark suit (tie optional).

We drive around until we see someone show up and then go after the nearest one to us.

We have to chase them down and make them stop in any way possible. We have to stop them moving so we have to block their escape once they cannot move the Mafia type "owned" take a pic and move on. Then it starts again and we look for the next victim.

Oh and don't worry about the type of car we chase, the challenge is to work together and chase the victim down.

Our first catch was a ME four twelve so any car is possible to catch with good team work.

Remember the faster they are the easier they are to catch because there is normally a bad driver behind the wheel. ;)

Lol David, you somehow manage to reply to my post on here faster than on msn from the messages I left you an hour and a half ago =)

Any requirement for tomorrow by the way? Is it time for David's Special "Secret" Cruise? Lol.

It was a fun cruise lots of fast driving and drafting. Sorry not many pics but I will put them in the album later.

The special cruise we will do at a later date.

The cruise today will be another normal one.

Stay tuned for the Mafia announcement next ;)

TDU Central club announcement

Mafia cruise 21st July 2007

"The Mafia are in town again looking for fresh victims. People stay off the streets things are about to get nasty."

Yes this is the first Mafia cruise since the club re-start and here are all the details you need to know:

The Mafia cruise will be a normal one and will be on 21st July 2007 @ 8pm UK time. Depending on how many people want to do it we will start @ Meeting place E. If there are more than 5 the second group will start @ Meeting place F.

The aim is to drive to the lighthouse in the top left corner of the map. These two routes should give the maximum chance of finding victims.

You must bring a black 4 door car, it can be any make and you must wear a black/dark suit (tie optional).

To confirm everyone knows the rules I will add them to the first post with all the other club info.

So please reply here if you are interested so we have a idea of the numbers. If more than 10 people are interested I will add the third meeting place.

"Remember it's only a bit of fun no real people will be hurt only their pride." ;)