We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[PC] TDU Central Club

S71NG3R

As the patch is out soon I will post an updated list of club members here later.

If you do not see your name and you want to be in the club then PM me or Timo. We will arrange to meet you in the game so we can invite you to the club.

Timo have you got any members that have joined your club house?

I will make an announcement here soon with new ideas for how the club will work. So if anyone has any ideas for the club or events they would like to do then let us know.

Thank you for being patient but we could not run any events with the connection problems we have now. So here's to hoping the patch will fix the problems. :cheers:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TDU Cental club update

My club house is now full. If you are not in the club and want to be please contact Timo so he can invite you to TDU Central #2.

I will post here all the names I have in my club house soon.

Remember that the groups are only because of the max people in each club house in the game. We are all in the same club here in the forum.

• 2 weeks later...
Stinger I forgot to actually join the club, still room in the first club? or should I join the second one, or isn't there one yet, I'll buy a new club if you like.

I thought you were in the club already, anyway I will check and send you an invite when I get home tonight. I've got a space free in my club house because Killerfish has now left.

At the same time I will create an updated list of members and post it here.

Sorry MadMax I was busy last night, are you available tonight same time and place as you suggested?

Hey, yea I noticed you were busy last night, ScottishSpotter and you were making a film? I tried to warp onto you both last night in game. But it was not happening. And obviously it's to late tonight and I have to format my PC, so I won't be on for a few days.

Hey, yea I noticed you were busy last night, ScottishSpotter and you were making a film? I tried to warp onto you both last night in game. But it was not happening. And obviously it's to late tonight and I have to format my PC, so I won't be on for a few days.

I will save Killerfish's space for you so we can meet up when your PC is up and running again.

New members that want to join need to meet Timo, he will add you as a friend and then send you your invitation to the club.

As above if you are interested in joining then please PM timo as he is the owner of the second club house TDU Central #2. TDU Central #1 is now full.

New info and full rules for TDU Central club coming soon.

So guys nobody cruisin lately?I've been working a lot, so not much time to play games, but yesterday I talked with a new user of the forum, don't remember his nick tho...LOL

Seem'd to be a nice guy, we cruised just a bit, because I was on my way to a house dealer to buy new propertie...IIIHHHH