We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[PC] TDU Central Club

S71NG3R

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.topgear.com/content/timetoburn/sections/videos/

Volia, as they say in France. Just select the clip you want to watch from the drop down menu, and then press Go. Then select your media player and speed and there you go. I know it's not the whole show but it's the best bits and that's all I can do for now. Hope you like it, works fine for me and seems a better quality than YouTube =)

TDU Central club announcement

New TDU Central game - Stolen cars (working title)

Story:

The cops have been working on a major case after lots of expensive cars were stolen in the US. After a long operation they have found where the gang operate from. The cars are being shipped to a warehouse in Pearl Harbour. From here they are driven around the island and the cops loose where they are going.

What the cops don't know is they are being driven to safe houses.

Today is the day the cops make a move on the warehouse.

Challenge:

The gang members must deliver 3 cars each to the safe houses each day. It's not going to be easy as the cops know all about the shipments and have got a good range of cars ready to take on the gang.

Rules:

First all players must bookmark the warehouse so you can jump back for the next shipment. You do this for each shipment until all 3 cars are safe. Once 3 cars each are safe the gang wins and the game restarts with 2 new gang members. You have the option as a gang member to change to a different car if you want to between shipments. You can't change your car mid run so choose wisely. (no brb I hate this car)

If any gang member is arrested it's game over for him as a gang member and the next player that wants to be a gang member can now do so. The gang member that gets arrested must become a cop. The game is restarted so the gang members must still deliver 3 cars each.

The gang members leave the warehouse and chase back to any safe house to secure the shipment. The cops have to stop the gang before they get to a safe house. The cops must be on a road before the round can begin, not in the warehouse or right outside on the dirt.

The run is started when the cops are in position and the gang are ready to leave. The cops must wait for the order to move in. The signal to move in on the warehouse is when a gang member is leaving the warehouse via the secret entrance. The gang must start anywhere in the warehouse boundary. The warehouse boundary ends at the end of the secret back entrance. As soon as a gang member leaves the boundary the cops can move in.

The safe house must be a house you own as you have to drive inside the gates to signal you are safe. You wait there until the cops get to you to see you are in the gates of the safe house. Before you jump back for the next shipment. The first cop to get there can say "Safe" so you don't have to wait for every cop.

You all then jump back to the warehouse ready for the next run to begin.

The gang can put a house in their Sat-Nav but this is optional. You can have any house you own as a safe house.

The cops arrest a gang member when he/she is stopped long enough to be in the picture as evidence. So the cop has to take a photo of the gang member stopped.

The maximum number of gang members per shipment is 2.

You can't use any cheat tactics like pressing B to jump back to a road. or use bookmarks to jump around the Island mid run. You must type "Cheat" if you see this happen and the game is restarted. Same if you drive into the water you must stop. If everyone agrees you are still cheating you must leave the session. You then face being kicked from the club or not allowed to join.

Cars:

Gang member - any car and colour except white.

Cops - any car but it must be white.

Intelligence photos of the area:

Wow this sounds great, it's like mafia but bigger and better Lol.

So do we get a choice whether we play gang members of cops or will it be assigned once we arrive?

Do print screens count as good enough photos because when you go into photo mode, sometimes it allows others to drive through you?

Cant think of any other questions for now, so gonna go respray my Lambo =] I'll miss the pink and yellow =(

P.S. First person to read this, Go Me!

Wow this sounds great, it's like mafia but bigger and better Lol.

So do we get a choice whether we play gang members of cops or will it be assigned once we arrive?

Do print screens count as good enough photos because when you go into photo mode, sometimes it allows others to drive through you?

Cant think of any other questions for now, so gonna go respray my Lambo =] I'll miss the pink and yellow =(

P.S. First person to read this, Go Me!

We will decide once we all arrive, then we know how may people we have. So all turn up in cop cars then only 1 or 2 have to change cars. (this may change after the test run)

Photo mode is better then everyone knows you have got someone. Once in photo mode all the positions of cars are kept in the same place. So if they drive through you it doesn't matter you still got them on the photo.

The test run for this game is tomorrow night @ 8 pm UK time.

hmm dunno sounds complicated. Is the basic rules 2 guys in stolen cars the rest police and we have to get to safehouses?

Yes if you brake down the rules it's very simple. the gang members have to get their cars to a safe house.

All other players are cops and have to stop the gang.

This is repeated 3 times unless a gang member is arrested then the game is restarted with new gang members.

The game is also restarted if the gang deliver 3 cars each.

http://www.topgear.com/content/timetoburn/sections/videos/

Volia, as they say in France. Just select the clip you want to watch from the drop down menu, and then press Go. Then select your media player and speed and there you go. I know it's not the whole show but it's the best bits and that's all I can do for now. Hope you like it, works fine for me and seems a better quality than YouTube =)

Thanks!!

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

#1 Is this the right place?

#2 Floating Wall Lol.

#3 Noone's going to be making a quick exit here, it's a very narrow 90 degree turn as you can see and I believe that is the only way in or out?

Yes that's it. :D

That's why the boundary is at the end of the floating wall so you can get round slowly. See where the Zonda is in the second pic, this shows where the boundary ends and the game begins. It means you can't rush out of the warehouse like the speed of light so makes the start a bit more of a challenge.

I laughed so much when I first found it and said to myself how can I use it. Then I got the idea for the game. ;)

We will meet tonight @ 8pm UK time by the warehouse shown in the pics on page 18. We will all turn up in white cars and then work out the first gang members when we know how many show up.

So if you want to help me out and be the first to test the game meet me there.

We will meet tonight @ 8pm UK time by the warehouse shown in the pics on page 18. We will all turn up in white cars and then work out the first gang members when we know how many show up.

So if you want to help me out and be the first to test the game meet me there.

Shouldn't the cops cars be black or white? In the US, Black and White are Cop Car colors.