We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[!UPDATE7 16th July 2007] Official Information on Patch #1 !!3PM GMT+1!!

Eudemon

Just think on the positive side, every day that passes is one more bug found and corrected.

I'm with you all I can't wait any longer but what is the point of releasing it now if it is going to make TDU worst. If they did that then this game will hit a brick wall so I can understand them wanting to take their time and fix all the bugs.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just think on the positive side, every day that passes is one more bug found and corrected.

I'm with you all I can't wait any longer but what is the point of releasing it now if it is going to make TDU worst. If they did that then this game will hit a brick wall so I can understand them wanting to take their time and fix all the bugs.

Dunno, I'm quite sure that the patch won't fix any new issues other that the ones in the official list. They're just late for being lazy. I kind of "sense" it.

Atari have officially made me happy with that update. All those things will make a big difference for us and that should mean more people being able to play and less bugs and crashes etc.. :). Lets just hope the release date isn't too far from now! :D

Mid to late June my arse...It's mid July now.

It's just amatuer-ish to set an ETA and then not keeping your "promise". If they work slow or simply don't know when it's going to be released, then don't set a date! :rolleyes:

UPDATE : Friday 13th July

Patch #1 Release : Monday 16th July

[quote=Originally The Mole (23:12)

Official Atari Forum]

Dear all

Patch #1 will be released on Monday 16th July. Patch notes will be posted in the forum soon.

We apologise for the delay, and we hope the patch will make your gaming experience more enjoyable.

Monday will be the big day when it's released then. Can't wait. I knew it wouldn't be long and these are official words ;)

Sorry for not mentioning but Zurious told me this info on msn. Just to say it wasn't me who first saw it ;)

UPDATE : Friday 13th July

Patch #1 Release : Monday 16th July

Monday will be the big day when it's released then. Can't wait. I knew it wouldn't be long and these are official words ;)

Sorry for not mentioning but Zurious told me this info on msn. Just to say it wasn't me who first saw it ;)

Yahoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:monkeydance: :monkeydance: :monkeydance: :bananaskip: :bananaskip: :bananaskip: :bananasplit: :bananasplit: :bananasplit: :bananajump: :bananajump: :bananajump: :excited: :excited: :excited: :dance: :dance::dance::happyroll: :happyroll::happyroll: