We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Whats Your Favourite Car?

Enos

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okey... My favourite car right now is the Ferrari 288 GTO :excited:

Got it today.

I tried it at the showroom, I was like "meh" for the first km...

...then came the first corner, then another, and another, and another one.

Love at first bend, you know what I mean? It's not my Miura (1092km so far) but I love this baby.

For me, it just has to be the DB9 Coupe. Fast enough so that when you put the foot down your not dissapointed, takes every corner with just a titch of drift and drives nice and calm when I want it to. A car for all seasons. It's love. lol.

• 3 weeks later...

Definitly the Mercedes Benz CLK DTM AMG. Handles like a dream, and quite fast.

But i prefer racing my bikes. I have a Stage3 Ninja ( Tops about 325 Km/h ) and the Mv Augusta F4 Tamburini ( Tops 330+ km/h ). And with a bit of skill, and a decent steeringwheel, they handle quite nice.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tough call since I haven't owned that many cars yet, but I'll have to say the AC 289. That car is one little beast of a monster for the class that it's in, especially when you tune it up to stage 3. Sure, the Lamborghini Muira has a higher top speed, but a slower acceleration. The AC 289 leaves it in the dust as far as acceleration is concerned. It's how I won The Improv the first time around. Just requires a lot of concentration in order to not crash into any traffic. Plus, I find it's one of the few cars in the game that truly give you a sensation of speed since the cockpit is so small, and in open air. You get to see more of the road in front and on your side, helping you with the illusion of speed. Its light weight makes it quick and nimble.