We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Crew Motorfest - Due 14 September 2023 [DEEP DIVE TRAILER]

Ryzza5

Looks very interesting. Too bad it's made by ubisoft, so you already know that the physics gonna suck.

E: Wait, so it's basically Ubisofts Horizon? Well. They set the bar insanely high now. If they nail the physics and get some more customisation in, they have a chance to compete

E2: ok they have customisation which is even a main focus.

Physics looks still very TC2-esque. Hope it won't be as drifty as NFS. Now I'm actually curious.

Edited by TDUZoqqer

• 2 weeks later...

Physics are arcade, not quite as refined as FH5, but certainly good enough for me to enjoy on a gamepad. Much better than TC2.  I heard others say that offroading and landing large jumps needed a little work. I guess we'll find out more during the next closed beta later this month.

And another TC2 content update feature track (route) creator, which I assume will also be a feature in TCM: 

• Ryzza5 featured this topic
  • 5 months later...
On 7/23/2023 at 6:11 PM, Ryzza5 said:

I recorded a little solo cruise around the island.  It seems to be between half to a third of the sizze of TDU's map based on time to drive around at a relaxed pace.

geometry dash world

I think the 'weapon wheel' is a terrific way to control the lights, roof, windows, and other things. Would like more information about purchasing and personalizing a vehicle. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/28/2023 at 10:51 PM, TDUZoqqer said:

Looks very interesting. Too bad it's made by ubisoft, so you already know that the physics gonna suck.

E: Wait, so it's basically Ubisofts Horizon? Well. They set the bar insanely high now. If they nail the physics and get some more customisation in, they have a chance to compete

E2: ok they have customisation which is even a main focus.

fethiye activities

Physics looks still very TC2-esque. Hope it won't be as drifty as NFS. Now I'm actually curious.

I agree with you

Edited by maykie