We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The Baldred's Been Banned

YeOldeTDUMan

Indeed that got them oh :banned: wasnt used once in this thread which i'm suprised at. Thanks for your shock and sadness much appreciated.

I was about to start slagging you off and all.......oh well, better wait till you really get banned.....lol :jk:

Well basically we were on tdu last night and talking about the forum, when i said that diablo wouldnt dare ban me, so off he went into pause mode which had become quite common that particular evening, and the next thing i know i go on the forum and it says i have been banned reason for being banned "you have been banned for being bald ;)" so we carried on talking and thought lets see what people think on the forum, so hybrid post the thread (he was in on it as well) and away it went. Sorry but we have too see how the forum reacts if this situaton was to ever happen again. Ahhh post over.

errr, ok, so if anyone got banned you was just testing the reaction ???

why not wait til someone gets banned for real then see :p

i gotta admit, it did all smell massively fishy from the start (i even told Johansen after Dodges left us that it will be for about 2 milliseconds lol)