We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What do you drive?

Partoon

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I drive a 2001 (2002 model) Holden Commodore VX II

It's an auto, with 210hp and goes very good for what i need of it. Sadly fuel is very expensive for the beast.

For a 17 year old in this country with only a part-time job I think I'm doing alright ;) lol Still haven't decided on any wheels for it yet, as im still trying to save money :S

attachment.php?attachmentid=4855&d=1217119704

Looks about the same size as what would be an Omega in this country ... could well be an Omega with a different name.

I believe they were both based off the same design, with this one obviously designed to suit Australian market conditions. lol Goes good as well :D

I don't have a car yet. Hell, I don't even have a driver's license! Then again, it's just another 3 or 4 years. I'll probably get a small car like a Toyota Vios or Honda Jazz/Fit at that time, which ever my parents will buy or I'll just get my mom's Corolla Altis and she'll get a new car for herself. The Lambos, Porsches and Ferarris will have to wait till I'm 50+ year old DOM picking hookers left and right with meh hawt ride.

My first car is a 2000 Fiat Punto 1.2 :

Fiat%20Punto%20on%20the%20side%20of%20the%20road%20-%201.jpg

HELLS YEAH!

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z245/matt88sco/thepunto.jpg

2002 1.2 Active 5 door. It's nearly at 100k miles too. How the hell did that happen in only 6 years?! Haha. Comes with the optional extras of a rattly silencer, a small piece of trim on the passenger door that hangs off, and a hand-made left headlight mount (R.I.P. that stupid pheasant).

Anyway, I actually quite like the look of the Daihatsu Materia too. But I can't afford anything.

i thought you got an Audi S4, KS?

Currently its got some problems with the turbos and I'm saving up alot from not driving it cause of the gas prices.

Saving for new turbos. I don't know whether to go with K04's('02 RS4 turbos) or RS6 turbos.

With the K04 I will get about 410AWHP(depending on tuning) and with the RS6's I will get 500+ probably.

A Suzuki Swift?

The name is so ironic on those cars... :lol:

Its swift around towns :) Much quicker than any of my friends cars so I can't complain. Will get to motorway speed quickly and provides a bit of fun if you put for foot down in 2nd or 3rd, and drives really well. All I can ask in a small car.