We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Top 100 fasted cars, at the moment

number one... come on!

shelby mustang GT 500 is a P.O.S. and everyone knows it.

apparently the opel GT (saturn sky rebadge) is a better car than the caterham R500 aswell. *rolls eyes* yeeeah...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

it's not statistically fastest, it's those which FEEL the fastest, hence the hire car (not the Mustang), since you can pretty much drive it to destruction and let your insurance sort it out...

I could see where they were going with that list, but i do agree some parts of it are REALLY messed up... they just lumped the Ferraris and Porsches on their own pages, and the track cars, which lets face it, have probably the greatest sensation of speed, are stuck in the bottom 10...

• 1 year later...

I disagree.

Racecars doesn't feel as fast as street cars. Mainly because the tracks on which you race are wide and turns are as well. So while you are travelling at 200 km/h you don't feel it.

You can compare it to driving on the highway. How does it feel going 100 mp/h on the highway? Not too shabby.

How does it feel doing 60 in a school district?