We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Flight simulator 2004 - My videos

superhyper

Very nice video :) I love this game for when im bored or just feel like flying. How does it fly? I might buy the expansion pack aswel.

Nice suiting music aswell :) I would like to see more videos if you are going to make more :D

Heya, Nice video and you really picked the right music to go with it.

I may be interested in buying this game but I was just wondering, it says Flight Simulator 2004, is there not a newer version? Or does the series get worse as it continues like so many other game series?

Thanks.

P.S. Do you need a joystick to play?

im thinking about buying this, can i ask a few quetions about the game please

- do you control the plane

- can you fly to a destination you picked

- can you walk around or just co pilot a plane

1. Yes,you control the plane

2.Yes,you can choose freely your destination (game has almost all airports of the world!)

3. No,but if you download addon named active camera 2004,then you can walk around the plane. (Notice that you can download only trial version,you got to buy the full version.)

ive bought 2004, as a starter off, and my laptop probably wont hold x, what expansion pack would you reccomend and how much gig would you rouphly say each expansion takes up

Well you can buy expansion packs or you can search the web for free planes, airports, scenery mods, flightplans, etc etc.

just type FS 2004 in google and you will get loads of sites with addons :)

Guest Johansen
im thinking about buying this, can i ask a few quetions about the game please

- do you control the plane

- can you fly to a destination you picked

- can you walk around or just co pilot a plane

the x version allow you to be 2 pilots in the plane but only @ online playing, is alot of fun if ur playing online with an friend.

Just wondering, and I'm guessing I know the answer already, but would I need to buy a joystick to play the game?

Is it necessary?

Do you advise it?

Thanks.

yes i do reccomend a jotstick although i dont have one, you can get one for 20quid in pc world, i was looking whilst collecting my new sony vaio:excited:, but no you dont need a jotstick

a joystick is essential IMO

it gives you all the precision you could wish for. personally i hate using the throttle with number keys and the like

I have the Microsoft Sidewinder II Force Feedback Joystick. the power of the motors on the feedback is immense! great for playing WW2 sims like Pacific fighters

• 4 weeks later...