We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

New Island for TDU2

HavockJoker

What Island would you want in TDU2  

27 members have voted

1. 1. What Island would you want in TDU2

(I think) that more countries that would theorectically buy more copies of the game drive on the right-hand-side of the road.

But if anyone has Flight Simulator X, try the mission 'Hawaiian Checkout', and when you get to the island that you land on, the 'instructor' will mention a road that is an amazing driving road or something, or has the most turns. I want that island!!!!!!!:excited:

-Leadfoot

I wouldn't mind seeing the game set somewhere in the Alps. If anyone saw Top Gear Season 10 Episode 1, where they go looking for the best driving roads. The Davos to Stelvio pass would be fantastic, aswell as the Col De Turini.

I wouldn't mind seeing the game set somewhere in the Alps. If anyone saw Top Gear Season 10 Episode 1, where they go looking for the best driving roads. The Davos to Stelvio pass would be fantastic, aswell as the Col De Turini.

wow this a pretty old post, and yea i've seen that episode. it was great:excited:

• 5 months later...