We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Top Gear Parody (Apply within to take part)

Iced_Bullet

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Porbly too late but oh well lol.

Car/s Owned: All of them

Colour/s: Cant remember all

Willing to Respray to Colour in Top Gear Video: Yes

Time Zone: GMT

Time Play Length: 5

When You Play: All day i'm free

Filming Capability?: Yes

XFire?:alabam619

MSN?:[email protected]

Additional comments: I have 27,000,000 so I can buy anything for anyone if we need it and I also run on highest settings, including HDR and AA so It would make good film quality if you need another cameraman

Not Fair Not Fair Not Fair :(

I buyed brand a new dual-core cpu

I putted it in and my pc crashed after it

Now they called me and sayd the hdd is broken

damn now i think my pc is ready over 1, 2 weeks i think :(

Its so bad i think i cant join the parody if i was chosen

Porbly too late but oh well lol.

Car/s Owned: All of them

Colour/s: Cant remember all

Willing to Respray to Colour in Top Gear Video: Yes

Time Zone: GMT

Time Play Length: 5

When You Play: All day i'm free

Filming Capability?: Yes

XFire?:alabam619

MSN?:[email protected]

Additional comments: I have 27,000,000 so I can buy anything for anyone if we need it and I also run on highest settings, including HDR and AA so It would make good film quality if you need another cameraman

OOOOOOO! Well aren't we a bit posh? lol Good to hear! Ha ha :excited:

Well I finally feel I am ready, and as Speed_Freak said above, my Graphics Card arrived yesterday, and now I won the F430, plus around 4 others... So not bad for a few hours playing etc...

So Yeah Myself and Speed will decide tonight who will be involved and what roles etc... and THE RESULTS WILL BE GIVEN SHORTLY!! :excited:

I think im not the one for the GT

My hdd is broken so everything is gone

My TDU Savegame is gone everything this is soooo bad :(

If i have my pc back can some one buy some cars for a high price so i can get champions level again :(

Damn i hate it... now i first have to wait for my new hdd

Good luck with the parody and have fun with it

That sucks man :( If i can't be cameraman, i could be in the GT :)

Who Says you cannot be the camerman? No results have been pulished today, Myself and Speed have been busy today.. he's been with frineds, and I had my gradparents round, so wasn't on TDU or forum until now... :)

Just waiting for the final pieces of information to decide who gets the posts :)

That's exactly what i was saying! :)

Oh sorry for miss-undertsnading - it was 10.30pm when I wrote, so I was probably half asleep...

If you need someone else i may be able to assist with something? ;). If not, no worries!

Yeah cool, we might be needing a further camerman we have no idea at the moment as to how smoothly this will work etc :)

Oh yeah, someone said you were good at editing, IDK if the Top Gear intro to the first video on the first post could be modified...? like the BF2 intor here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuuApoPa9r0 it has clips of ingame etc :D

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update...

I've been editing some of the clips into Vegas...

To complete the Car Park section, I need a few clips of the cars, and for the mountain bit I need the drive-bys etc.

But Its come on nicely in the past few days :D

ATM I don't have much edited into it, however at the weeeknd I hope to get loads done! The only thing I think will be tricky is getting the inside shots of the presenters.

Any ideas on this problem? :)

Just an update...

I've been editing some of the clips into Vegas...

To complete the Car Park section, I need a few clips of the cars, and for the mountain bit I need the drive-bys etc.

But Its come on nicely in the past few days :D

ATM I don't have much edited into it, however at the weeeknd I hope to get loads done! The only thing I think will be tricky is getting the inside shots of the presenters.

Any ideas on this problem? :)

The only idea I have is to get someone using analog sticks of pedals as acceleration, that can drive incredibly controled next to us, with no dials, and who can record facing sideways. Then we need a straight road, the drivers in the cars to put there windows down, and the motorbike to drive steadr right along the side of the car so that the bike camera can see the driver through the window. That's the only way I can see it happening :)