We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What are you looking forward to?

eleKtro

Well since there is a huge load of new games coming out, just wanted to know what games you guys are looking forward to so I know who else is going to be playing the same game as me. Here are mine.

1.Crysis - Coming out in September -

2.Call Of Duty 4 - End of this year -

3.Spore - Not sure -

4.Grand Theft Auto 4 -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOskZNJJII8

Grand Theft Auto 5 (P.S Isn't it actually GTA 4, not 5?) is the major one for me, but obviously also TDU 2 and some more cars and downloads for us on the current TDU would be good. And maybe another patch so it doesn't keep freezing? We can all dream :)

Bioshock? Haven't heard of it. What platforms is it supposed to come on?

It comes out on PC. I was looking at videos of this game yesterday it looks ok I guess. But Crysis is going to blow it away! :D

I'm more of a FPS/Racing game fan than anything so I'm looking forwards to a lot of games this year.

Well since there is a huge load of new games coming out, just wanted to know what games you guys are looking forward to so I know who else is going to be playing the same game as me. Here are mine.

1.Crysis - Coming out in September -

2.Call Of Duty 4 - End of this year -

4.Grand Theft Auto 4 -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOskZNJJII8

All of these AND TDU 2 nd maybe another BF2 Expansion.... Alot of gaming hours spent on that game.... OHHH YEAHH! :excited:

It comes out on PC. I was looking at videos of this game yesterday it looks ok I guess. But Crysis is going to blow it away! :D

I'm more of a FPS/Racing game fan than anything so I'm looking forwards to a lot of games this year.

Yes no match for Crysis I hope ;) but Bioshock just got 96% in PCZone :shocked: It dose sound a very good game too. It's from the makers of system shock 2 and that was a very good game.

IDK If I should buy it for PC or PS2, I have no idea what Need FOr speed online features are like for PC.... and for PS2, I always use offline PS2 functions, except for the exception of TDU.

However bought the ATI Radeon X1950GT and spending £90 on that, I was thinking of putting it to use on other games... as £90 + £30 for actual TDU disc is a tad extravegant for 1 game lmao! haha!

• 1 month later...

Online gaming will explode this winter.

I downloaded Quake Wars last night not to bad a game if you like BF series. Also Valve's orange box is out soon too.

Then you have Crysis & UT3 to play online I think us online gamers are going to run out of hours in a day this winter. :D

Oh and don't forget hours and hours of TDU. ;)

Any more good online games I've forgotten for this winter?

So if you are going to be playing any of these then get xfire installed because there will be a major update soon so it's more like LIVE. (Hell Gate London will be the first game to have xfire built in)

EDIT: Call of Duty 4, Hell Gate London & World in Conflict how could I have forgotten them. :o