We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Separate Photomode section?

Eudemon

Separate Photomode sub-forum?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Separate Photomode sub-forum?

lol where did that come from. :D

I hate it if people post picture that are 100x better then the forum width. Stretches the whole page, and if your buffer get's emptied it has to reload it all again. Maximum width 800pixels would be way friendlier for all users :)

I hate it if people post picture that are 100x better then the forum width. Stretches the whole page, and if your buffer get's emptied it has to reload it all again. Maximum width 800pixels would be way friendlier for all users :)

I do agree with this, I think if you do have photos that stretch the page it is unfortunate to have to load the whole page when there is only one new post you want to see. It would be a good idea to add your photos as attachments rather than to post them, that would be more helpful.

P.S. When will we be able to post on the new board?

It's open now, I was just changing the layout of the threads for the best due to activity. :)

And yes please keep your pics at max 800x600 to display in your post and use your attachments for the larger images. If someone could see how many you can attach per post that would be appreciated plus the sizes permitted.