We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Central PC Competition Re-launch!!

S71NG3R

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The date has now passed to list yourself as an entrant. Thank you to all the participants that are taking part, the groups and dates are listed below.

These times and dates are penciled in so can you please say ASAP if you are available or not. We are meeting at the Italian Independents dealer and locking together. Make sure you have a bookmark for the south lighthouse as we will jump there. The rest will be explained when we get there but here are some important ones.

There will be some text from the judges to look out for.

[no chat] no chat apart from the judges.

[chat ok] you are allowed to chat.

[stop] you must immediately stop at the side of the road.

Group A (GMT Time zone) Sunday 27th January 2008 @ 6:30pm

1. Iced_Bullet - Ford GT

2. Mb - Noble M12 GTO-3R

3. Enos - Lamborghini Gallardo SE

4. -Lr-SpeedraceR - Mercedes-Benz CLK DTM

Group B (WDT Time zone GMT+9) Sunday 3rd February 2008 @ 7pm WDT (10am GMT)

1. JonLim - Noble M14

2. ShadowGT - Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder

If you have any questions let me know and please make sure you know all the rules.

Good luck to all drivers.

OK, I'll ask mum if we can have tea earlier :)

I think I will have to cancel the TG filming though, if we have this and the saturday cruise. Dad wont be happy with me on 3 nights in a row :mad: for fudge sack, I'm 16 nearly 17! :'(

Yes it's that difficult age, too old to be bossed around but too young to move out. Just say you'll have 3 days without your PC after. ;)

Dad originally said I could have 2 hours a night on TDU everyday. So I said to him, I don't ever average that, so he said "OK, I'll make it 30mins. And I can only "save" 1 days' worth" :mad:

And I was on on friday this week for 4 hours, and he didnt want to me on on saturday, so I worked outside in the miserable wet, and when he was going to pay me, I said, no can I go on TDU instead? :D It worked lol.

I also said I wouldn't go on TDU all next week (I don't know if he heard me though). I just wont tuch the gaming computer next week, and bargin with him :D

I should be able to make it 10am on a sunday :) (oh god i hope i dont sleep in) Can one of you's just remind me on Xfire incase i forget on the day?

*Edit* nevermind set it as a reminder in my phone. Hmm i better use my PS3 controller for the cruise for presice throttle control lol.

I should be able to make it 10am on a sunday :) (oh god i hope i dont sleep in) Can one of you's just remind me on Xfire incase i forget on the day?

*Edit* nevermind set it as a reminder in my phone. Hmm i better use my PS3 controller for the cruise for presice throttle control lol.

It's 10am GMT so should be about 7pm your time.

What timezone do you use I will convert the correct time for you or use the one in my sig yourself.