We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forum Upgrade & New Look *Completed*

Eudemon

Hey there guys, as we have seen a fair amount of activity round here and with imo the current look not looking too sharp we have decided that when we do the forum software upgrade that we are also going to change the look of the board to something more eye-catching and well suited to the boards subject; ie Test Drive Unlimited.

It also ties in well with the site and I hope you all like the new look when it's unleashed ! It's not my own design as I have been too busy to even think about creating, editing and testing a skin so we went with the easy option and purchased one and have edited it to fit in with the board you all know and love (or hate!).

The process should take no longer than an hour and within this time the board will be closed but updates will be posted to let you know what's going on, all you have to is refresh the main page to see them.

Well that's it, I've been messing with this on my own PC for the last 2 hours and know what needs done so wish me luck and again we hope you like what you see.

:monkeydance:

Thanks, TDU Central staff.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow Ok cool, I'll look forward to it. :)

I'll have to wait til about 5 to see it though, I'm going out.

Will the current skin also be an option, or is it different to the styles at the bottom? Does it just add to the list of "TDU Central Default", "Silentghost" and "Default Style."

Thanks. :D

looking good Diablo you got the thumbs up from me fing02.gif, off to look for a yellow viper for my sig so it matches better

Edit:

Quick question wheres the Arcade and log out links gone I can't seem to find it. Just a thought it might be worth changing the colour of the Mods names as them just being bold don't seem to stand out as much as they used to so new comers might not know who is a mod.

Oh yer with the new look would it possible to add little buttons to send a message to the person over Xbox and add to Xbox friends list? I saw it on another site and thought that it would be good on this site as when new people sign up to cruises it will be asy to add them. I know its not an only xbox site but there should be a way to make it conditshional on weather you have a gamertag in your profile. Might be a bit comlicated if its all in different files. No idea.

Oh yer with the new look would it possible to add little buttons to send a message to the person over Xbox and add to Xbox friends list? I saw it on another site and thought that it would be good on this site as when new people sign up to cruises it will be asy to add them. I know its not an only xbox site but there should be a way to make it conditshional on weather you have a gamertag in your profile. Might be a bit comlicated if its all in different files. No idea.
That would be possible with how it is right now to be honest as there is already an conditional check if the member has entered their Gamertag in anyway. Could add a small icon or something that links to adding that persons gamertag. I'll have a look into it.