We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

New skin

Iced_Bullet

Do you like the new skin?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the new skin?

• Yes - perfect
    • Yes - but with Improvements (please state)
    • No
    • I'm not bothered

Do you like the new skin?

Ill start... well I like the coours :) but the new link "banner" at top is slightly weird, and the sub-section boxes at top page doesn't display the last posted :( But still this is minor ;)

But as with all new things, It'll grow on me :)

ps. I wouldn't of been able to do as good job, so please don't slate, just my thoughts :D

I like the new skins appearance however I do not like the fact that the last post does not appear for the sub sections.

By this I mean that when I click on "TDU PC" the last post is not shown for "Club""Trade""Photomode" and "Videos" which I liked before.

Apart from that the new skin is great, good work Diablo. :D

(P.S. You spelt Improvements wrong Iced ;))

I like the new skins appearance however I do not like the fact that the last post does not appear for the sub sections.

By this I mean that when I click on "TDU PC" the last post is not shown for "Club""Trade""Photomode" and "Videos" which I liked before.

Apart from that the new skin is great, good work Diablo. :D

(P.S. You spelt Improvements wrong Iced ;))

K, cheers - changed :)... Edit: Damn I can't change it, ah well :P

i prefer it the old way. ill have to get used to it first. then il like it

Yeah I'm the same :) But I know the yellow will grow on me ;) :p

I saw this late last night also and it appears to be an error with the skin itself ....however I've just had a look around and found the problem, check those sections out now. ;)

[+] Btw keep the feedback coming, I can easily miss stuff and I will try my best to fix them as you have already seen. This is your community too after all!

I saw this late last night also and it appears to be an error with the skin itself ....however I've just had a look around and found the problem, check those sections out now. ;)

[+] Btw keep the feedback coming, I can easily miss stuff and I will try my best to fix them as you have already seen. This is your community too after all!

Thanks for sorting this out, I would + rep, but there's no point :p you're full as it is hehe!

But I supose the thought counts :)

Anyway, I agree with Capn Wakkn, that it does seem a bit longer to load :)

PS. The you're typing in the "new post" and "quick reply" I preferred the old version, with the black background, cos atm it's white, and the text is black, but when you post, the colours switch.

I know this isn't major, but is it possible to change this? Or am I just picking at very tiny things, as there're no major faults - it's all fab ;) lol

You want the message reply boxes to echo the actual posts themselves?

BTW rep is always appreciated as it shows if what I'm doing is liked or hated.

PS Why are those that are saying 'no' (I know who you are) just voting it and not saying why they don't like it.

Well yes, and I read in the the sticky thread from the TDU-C News section (about the new skin) someone else wanted this too. As it gives a clearer idea of what the post will look like with different colours, as the background colour change, totally makes the post look different :)

Ah well I tried to rep you, but I need to spread it ;) lol

How many rep points do people have to spread before they can re-rep someone?

Like Iced said it looks alot better with the darker background than with white makes it alot easier to see what the post will look like without keep using the preview button. I think you've changed/added most of the things I said about in the other thread.

I voted YES - but with improvements.

I like the way that it tells you the stats (number os members/threads/posts) at the top of the screen.

I don't like the garish (sp??) yellow though, its too much of a contrast from the dark parts.

Oh and the ability to switch to the old style skin (as mentioned in the sticky thread in the news section) would be much appreciated =D