We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Veyron Track test now! *video added*

Eudemon

I wonder what speed he was doing because he said he was using full power in 4th or 5th gear which must be verging 200mph!!

And if anyone can control and show the wild side of a Veyron it is Tiff Needell. It's amazing how much Bugatti have allowed himand Fifth Gear to access and do with this car too.

I wonder what speed he was doing because he said he was using full power in 4th or 5th gear which must be verging 200mph!!

And if anyone can control and show the wild side of a Veyron it is Tiff Needell. It's amazing how much Bugatti have allowed himand Fifth Gear to access and do with this car too.

What type of track are they on?? TG only got an oval track to test the speed and JC done the thing against the plane they have never let the Stig have it on a proper track.

it's repeated sunday morning on five i think

Its repeated on Sat at 10am. +rep for that as I wouldn't have check otherwise.

Edit: Can't give you rep as I have to spread it before I can give it to you again.

Awesome video. I have to say that is one of the best videos from fifth gear i have seen in a long time! Some nice information that i didn't know such as the speed customers do is beamed back to the factory :). Great coverage and the track test was awesome, never knew a veyron handled like that. Also funny the way Tiff kept saying about not having the special edition veyron in view :D. All in all a great episode and a 9/10 from me ;)

Wow, that was briiliant alot more detailed than any TG test as of late, reminded me of the TG of old where Tiff used to be on it.

And as for the veyron it was brilliant it handles really good, even when he turned the ESP off he didn't seem to be struggling to control it, It just goes to show what a superb engineering masterpiece the car is.

But what I really want to know is what the car they couldn't show us was.

Is it a racing spec Veyron or a tatally new Buggatti?