We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Photo Of The Week Entry

Speed

I was thinking that it would be a good idea for us to have a "Photo Of The Week Thread" thread, so that we can vote for the best photos of that week. Therefore I have made this thread so people know about it and can either post their best photo below or send it to me so it's not revealed until I create the poll, then we can all vote for a photo of the month which will feature in that months edition of the TDU Central Magazine.

I'm not sure how well this thread will be recieved and how popular it will be but hopefully a lot of people will enter, so I am just going to let you know that only the first 15 (I really don't think this many will enter, but you never know) entries will be entered into the poll because this is the max allowed.

So that's basically it, I look forward to your response.

Please Note, this is just an idea created by me, it is not an Official Atari Event or anything, and therefore there is no actual prize other that to be featured in the magazine as mentioned above, it's all just a bit of fun :)

Rules:

- 800 x 600 Photos please, so people with big screens don't have too much of an advantage.

- Preferably no borders, but a simple one is fine, nothing to extravegant however.

- All images should be posted in thumbnail form so the page does not take ages to load for everyone.

Thank you :)

Entries:

1. Mb

2. Eatu4t

3. -Lr-SpeedraceR

4. ShadowGT

5. TheScottishSpotter

6. bigboo

7. RB26DETT

8. MadMax

9. Zurious

10. Speed

11. Iced_Bullet

12. S71NG3R

13. TriggerHappyJim

Good idea, but only if i win :p We can make it weekly too, one week of sending, one week of judging and at the same week we can send in other photo's aswell :p

I agree 100% with this, therefore "Photo of the Week" will start now, and if we don't get enough entries by 11th September then we can always do fortnightly or monthly :D

Se get going :D Go take some great photos! :D

Guest RB26DETT

- Don't send the same photo twice.

- Add your name underneath it.

GREAT IDEA!

just a few questions though, when you mean don't send the same photo twice, we can't use the ones we uploaded in our separate photo mode threads? and the name, should it be our gamertag or real names?

kinda confused. :eek:

i'll send one after school. i only have one class today and it's in an hour. COLLEGE ROCKS! :D

i have a question. what should i do since all my pics come out in 104etc????? you know the size up from 800x600????? and also how do i post the image ina thimbnail form??? just wondering cos this sounds good!

Go to any image hosting site and there is always a link to the thumbnail as well as the original image. Or you could just attatch the image to the post with the "Manage Attatchments" button at the bottom. :) To resize the image open it in an Image Editor such as Photoshop and just change the image size. If you can't do this just send the photo so me and I'll resize and post it for you :)

GREAT IDEA!

just a few questions though, when you mean don't send the same photo twice, we can't use the ones we uploaded in our separate photo mode threads? and the name, should it be our gamertag or real names?

kinda confused. :eek:

i'll send one after school. i only have one class today and it's in an hour. COLLEGE ROCKS! :D

When we say don't send the same photo twice, I mean don't send the same photo 2 weeks in a row. You can use any photo already posted in your thread of wherever already, as I won't be checking.

where were you guys when i brought up this idea almost a month ago

Sorry AMG, I have no idea how I hadn't noticed another thread a few months back :(

That is AM-AZING! This gets my vote! :)

Lol, 3 entries in and you've already chosen who you're going to vote for? Ok, it's for you to decide, not me. Well it's for me to but you know what I mean I think. I've confused you all, hahaha!! :D

Nice quality, but AI car a bit fuzzy, but nice car ;P and nice colour

I think it's meant to be blurred around everything other than his own car. It's either a small amount of in game radial blur of just blurred on photoshop and very nicely done I might add :)

Lol, 3 entries in and you've already chosen who you're going to vote for? Ok, it's for you to decide, not me. Well it's for me to but you know what I mean I think. I've confused you all, hahaha!! :D

I think it's meant to be blurred around everything other than his own car. It's either a small amount of in game radial blur of just blurred on photoshop and very nicely done I might add :)

Yeah, in my opinion, I prefer crisp clean pictures, However sometimes the radial blur looks really cool, however not really (my opinion) in this picture. Sorry.

Guest RB26DETT

hey bigboo. i know you're new here but please, read the rules first. you can only use attachments and the image size should'nt exceed 800x600.

Guest RB26DETT
His pic is 800*500 ;) Finally i dont like my pic, can I change (cause its not in the poll yet) ? ^^

it was on 1024 a while ago. anyway, please use attachments next time, bigboo. ;)