We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Photo Of The Week Entry

Speed

All images should be posted in thumbnail form so the page does not take ages to load for everyone.

Go to any image hosting site and there is always a link to the thumbnail as well as the original image. Or you could just attach the image to the post with the "Manage Attachments" button at the bottom. :) To resize the image open it in an Image Editor such as Photoshop and just change the image size. If you can't do this just send the photo so me and I'll resize and post it for you :)

hey bigboo. i know you're new here but please, read the rules first. you can only use attachments and the image size should'nt exceed 800x600.

As you can see above, I actually said you can also use thumbnails. I don't know if he had originally hosted the whole image, but please quote everything I say when you are telling other what to do so that there is no confusion between members. :)

--------------------------------

Lol I know how to use the search Max, I just meant that I didn't know how I'd missed it when he had originally posted it, not that I couldn't find it now! :D

--------------------------------

Thanks to everyone who has been a part of this topic so far, I havn't even added my own picture yet and there's only 6 spaces left! See the link I have added in post 1 to make sure you are on there. Let me know if I've missed anyone, I hope I havn't! :D

Guest RB26DETT
As you can see above, I actually said you can also use thumbnails. I don't know if he had originally hosted the whole image, but please quote everything I say when you are telling other what to do so that there is no confusion between members. :)

sorry bout that. but yeah, he hosted the whole image and i just informed him that he could use attachments/thumbnails to submit his entry.

IMO S71NG3R or Zurious is going to win this,those are just soo good! Speeds is very good too ;)

Where is your picture? Or didn't i see it on here, have to check :p

I don't think Stingers one is very beautiful actually, sorry Stinger :)

IMO S71NG3R or Zurious is going to win this,those are just soo good! Speeds is very good too ;)

Yey go me! But it's not as good as yours David. I love the side on front view of the Lambo that you managed to capture, and I think you have a very good chance of winning. Also bigboo, I like your photo too, the Mustangs (I think) look really good drifting together :D

So how does this work when all entires are entered?

How will we rate everyone pictures.

What I've done on some forums I'm a moderator for, we have a sub forum for POTW ( Picture Of The Week ) Then we make one post called ' Week 1 POTW Entries ' then everyone post their entries their and then you give a certain limit until the thread gets locked e.g. until end of that week. Then you make a new thread called POTW Competition ' and you put down everyones names and the link to their picture underneath them.

Then you give a number next to everyone name or just make the thread a poll with everyones names included, then everyone either puts down the name of the person they vote for, the number or poll vote. * No voting for your own picture *

Just my opinion.

...I create the poll, then we can all vote for a photo of the month...

Then you give a number next to everyone name or just make the thread a poll with everyones names included, then everyone either puts down the name of the person they vote for, the number or poll vote. * No voting for your own picture *

I agree with you that noone should vote for themself, that's a bit pointless really. The reason I've said only 15 entries a week is because that is the maximum number of different choices you can have in a poll and this is what I was planning on doing (See Above.) I think this is the best way of doing it so that noone changes there opinion half way through voting and then just edits their post to something else etc.

I plan to create the poll on Septembet 11th as that will mean this thread has been open a week, and then if there is 15 entries then they will all be entered, otherwise we can just enter the 13 or so currently entered. The voting will last for one week, then on 18th of September, the poll will end and we will find out a winner. I will then create a "POTW Week 2" Thread and off we go again.

Thanks.

P.S. Look out for a surprise in store next week :D