We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

******Wanted******

S71NG3R

*******Wanted DEAD or ALIVE******

TDU-C PC needs your help.

S71NG3R's reputation is in trouble, his ID is being used to terrorise people on the Island. We've nicknamed him "Evil S71NG3R".

You will see him terrorising others and he is driving a black car, S71NG3R's name is a clue for the type of car.

He must be stopped so if you see him catch him and bring the photo's here. There could be others copying his moves but there is a mark on his face that can be seen under a microscope. So we need the pictures so we can check you have the correct person.

You have to take a photo of his car touching a solid object but not a car. This is the only way he can be stopped because this will trigger the car to be immobilized.

There are other clues but they can not be told to the public at this time. But a little hint look for signs that S71NG3R's not normally known for.

You can hunt on your own or in a group. If you catch him in a group only one person will get the reward. This person will be chosen by the club owner.

*******Reward******

If the person you catch is correct then your reward as a thank you is the 3rd clubhouse owner, a cruise leader and to help out with the club. A club house owner is on the list to one day be the club owner. You never know.

*******Update******

What we know so far and can now give you the public a better chance of finding him.

Incident 1

A member of the public reported and black car terrorising someone outside their house. Here is what this person had to say:

"I was watching TV and I heard revving and screeching. I looked out the window and there was a black car stopped in front of a....... I think it was Lambo. I grabbed my camera ran outside and took a picture just before the big black car sped of. The lambo then drove off before I could see if he was ok".

We took the camera as evidence and got the picture here it is:

ESf3_489596.jpg

Incident 2

A resident on the Island reported a black car parked outside their house. Here is what she said:

"I was in the garden trimming my plants when I noticed a black car parked next to my house. This was odd I've never seen a car here before and got a bit scared. Luckily I remembered my camera and took a picture just incase. Well it was there for over 30 minutes after I took the picture then I heard it speed off. I was too scared to get too close and look to see who was driving I'm sorry to say."

Here is that picture she gave us:

ESf4_489597.jpg

The chase

Police officers were on routine patrol and found what they thought was the black car. Here is what happened:

Officer 1 "is that it...... that black car they keep going on about"

Officer 2 "could be it's big and black"

Officer 1 "lets follow it"

Officer 2 " no we got work to do pass me that speed gun"

Officer 1 "no lets chase after him"

Officer 2 "WHAT this ant no cops TV man let him go"

Officer 1 "no I want that reward, I'm going"

The police gave chase but he was hard to catch. He was just ramming them out the way. Finally they got a rolling road block but he forced his way out and the cars were not fit to carry on the chase and lost him.

Here are the pics from the lead squad car:

ESf1_489595.jpg

ESf2_489594.jpg

I understand we have to catch some Stinger, but how do we ever get to find him? And how do we ever know it is him?

I think his name is probably S71NG or somethign like that, as that is what he called himslef for the Mag article :) So you have to find the S71Ng driving around, and then catch him :)

I was under the impression that it was just S71NG3R's account with the EvilS71NG3R in control, and we have to guess if he's evil or not. Maybe not though, now you mention what you did above Lol.

You have to read the clues in the first post very carefully. He is using S71NG3R's ID, driving a black car and S71NG3R's name is a clue to the type of car. Plus there are other clues in the wanted poster.

Remember everything you need to know is in the wanted poster.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...