We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Frankfurt Auto Show 2007

Baldy

For all the stories as they appear ...

http://www.autoblog.com/category/frankfurt-auto-show/

I'm just waiting for Fiat to unveil the Abarth 500 ... hopefully with a 595S version!

But in the meantime ...

The pics of the GT2 porsche look good.

The Up! looks like a great little city car ... the Merc F700 is ugly as hell!

Turbo X .... I want one

X6 ... anyone think the C-Pillar looks like an Aston/Jag/Mondeo

All I am gonna say is WOW !

http://www.autoblog.com/2007/09/11/frankfurt-2007-2008-saab-turbo-x-arrives-dressed-in-black/

Its a saab Turbo X (9-3) (obviously I wouldn't post a crappy BMW up would I !) it produces 280bhp from a 2.8 litre turbocharged V6 it uses Saabs new XWD all wheel drive technology and look at it, it looks like a car that the Italian Mafia would use.

Those alloys remind me of the alloys that are available on the new Bravo or is that just me ???

I really think Saab need to produce a Coupe version of this 9-3 after all Renault are producing a Laguna Coupe, Peugeot produce the 407 Coupe, BMW produce a 3 Series Coupe, Volvo has the C70 which is coupe (ish) and Vauxhall are supposed to be reviving the Calibra name for the new Vectra Coupe so there is a market but I guess it all depends on what the big guys want in Detroit.

Overall I'm happy with what Saab have done with the 9-3 and it does look alot better than the current model and I can see styling cues from the first gen 9-3 and the Aero X concept but maybe thats just me.

Now we all need now is a all new 9-5 !

nige unfortunately it still looks as mundane as a gray shirt imo, typical Saab styling, in fact I think they could be 2nd behind Porsche actually as the Worlds Laziest Designers, it looks alright but a Black on Black BMW 335i, or a new Evo X would be my choice for the money.

It doesn't look mundane just looks different like Alfa Romeo different which is good.

Hey I suppose its each to their own I happen to love Saab (you might not have guessed lol) and their style.

It doesn't look mundane just looks different like Alfa Romeo different which is good.

Hey I suppose its each to their own I happen to love Saab (you might not have guessed lol) and their style.

It looks okay, and i like the looks, but i still wouldn't say they have style has there design changed much over the last 5 years, not really just a new bumper and maybe new lights.