We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PotW: Week 2 Entry

Speed

Photo Of The Week is back again because the 13 entrants last time proved that it is rather popular so why not do it again?:D

This week is slightly different. I have decided to include a running theme, that must be displayed in all the photos entered.The theme I have chosen is the Sun! The sun must be included in every photo, not just the shine, the actual sun, I will post an example below.

This idea is to make the pictures more challenging, so that maybe you go out and take a new photo rather than just pull one from the archive of photos you have already taken. This one is reasonably easy, but if themes are a popular idea, they could get more challenging.

As before, just post thumbnails in this thread, or attach them to the post. Images must be 800x600 or less. There is a 15 entrant maximum, so if it comes to it, the first 15 will be the ones entered. The poll will start on 25th Spetember, Or if all slots get filled, then it will begin sooner.

Enjoy :D

Example:

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Entrants:

1. Iced_Bullet

2. TriggerHappyJim

3. CarboyX

4. RB26DETT

5. Car Freak

6. ShadowGT

7. Mb

8. Zurious

9. MadMax

10. Scarface.au

11. -Lr-SpeedraceR

12. Speed

13. Steeevy

14. TheScottishSpotter

OK lol :p I understand. Surely you don't have the patience to sort out someone's stupidity? lol (Cos they should have read the rules beforehand.)

Well maybe they just didn't notice! Or maybe they misunderstood as not everyones first language is English remember. And that was a really big block of text at the start, to be honest I wouldn't of even bothered reading it myself, just the big different coloured bits, which is why I've now changed the 800 x 600 bit to big and red :D