We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Collection #6 coming ...December[!UPDATE #7]

Eudemon

It's Official, DLC #6 is coming this month.... hopefully. lol

UPDATE #7: 11/12

http://corporate.infogrames.com/MT-3.34-en/mt-static/FCKeditor/UserFiles/File/Xmas_Line_up_2007_EUR.pdf

Posted today, coming in October, possibly closer to November going by the trend. Don't get hyped up about an early October release otherwise you may end up disappointed but at least it is coming.

UPDATE #6: 22/10

It's a Lamborghini something GT, can't quite read the word in the middle :confused:

:crackup:

UPDATE #5: 19/10

Last car is a Lamborghini...

UPDATE #4: 10/10

The free car will be

NISSAN 350Z Roadster 2004

UPDATE #3: 30/09

No giveaways for tonight and the best hint I will give you is that this pack will make you happy - if you ever stop complaining' date=' that is tonguegre[/quote']

UPDATE #2: 28/09

Oh man I hope this is the free one.

One more, you'll have to wait for the last 2 though:

* PONTIAC® Solstice

UPDATE #1: 28/09

Also in the pack:

* Audi A4 Touring Car

* Triumph Daytona 995i

More to follow shortly...

New car pack coming out in October :)

Including:

* Cadillac® Sixteen™

* Dino 246 GTS

More info on the cars will follow ;)

Note: The Dino 246 GTS is the Spyder, so same as the 246 GT just with no roof.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there's nothing decent in this then it won't sell, too many people are away from this game now, they need to have something special and what people want in order to get them off of Halo 3 (more than likely) and probably Call of Duty 4 also and actually want to buy this pack, if it's generic then they may as well just move on to TDU2.

Diablo GT (pic)

599 GTB (from leaked German DLC list last year)

Shelby Cobra 427 (pic)

These are still possible and have been seen in pics apart from the 599 GTB.

If there's nothing decent in this then it won't sell, too many people are away from this game now, they need to have something special and what people want in order to get them off of Halo 3 (more than likely) and probably Call of Duty 4 also and actually want to buy this pack, if it's generic then they may as well just move on to TDU2.

Diablo GT (pic)

599 GTB (from leaked German DLC list last year)

Shelby Cobra 427 (pic)

These are still possible and have been seen in pics apart from the 599 GTB.

DIABLO GT, COBRA 427 and 599? AWESOME CAR PACK! :D

** Some beep word ** Atari, bring DLC's to PC ** Some Beep word **!!!!!!!!!

No Mb I'm saying those cars have been seen in pics (note linked) and also have been shown in a leaked image from Atari Germany that was subsequently removed rather quickly (hence the 599GTB). The only confirmed cars thus far are the Dino 246 GTS and the Tank ...I mean Caddy Sixteen.

No Mb I'm saying those cars have been seen in pics (note linked) and also have been shown in a leaked image from Atari Germany that was subsequently removed rather quickly (hence the 599GTB). The only confirmed cars thus far are the Dino 246 GTS and the Tank ...I mean Caddy Sixteen.

Oh, but still these are awesome cars to get. Would be awesome if they put a Diablo VT 6.0 Roadster in it, only 2 build in real life! :omg:

There was pictures of RX8 and MX5 but they were a very early build, and as koenigviper says, they haven't been since the days of 2D Wheels. One can always hope though.

What happened to the list of cars found in the first PC beta? (the one with the 2cv reference :o) cause that made for some good reading!

hmmm, its a pain. searching through my hardrive, ive found my 'im hyped about xbox 360' folder (circa 2005 :p) and in the TDU section of it i have a picture entitled 'Mazda Rx8'. Unfortunately whenever i try to view it i just get a blank black screen in the viewer. :( unfortunately, i moved all of the stuff on the folder onto my laptop, where i eventually deleted it due to the constraints of a crap 18gb hardrive (which was 8gb of usefull space after the windows installation :()

I might be able to find it though, i have a suspicion that i transferred it to laptop via CD so if i can find those CDs...

WOW ! Followed the Diablo VT-Roadster tradition by having the roof incorporate itself onto the engine cover when removed by the look of it. Interesting that someone in the UK owns one.

Thanks for the image Mb!

Also check the License Plate:

Y 666 DVL, could be saying: Why is 666 Devil? :p

Was a concept car done by Sant' Agata ;)

c214748364825092007212042_1.jpg

Extremely awesome!

^^^^

Thats New Street in Birmingham !!!!

Anyway on topic we have another GM car in the game !!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Yeah I know I'm sad but hey It could be worst I could be a Ford lover lol)

Tell you what is extremely awesome about that picture, TK Maxx !!!!!!! :p

Also, look at that guy crossing the street just ahead, has he even clocked the Big Lambo sat literally metres away from him???? and more importantly, is he too deaf to hear it????

If I saw a Lambo in the street I wouldn't look twice It would possibly violate my eyes lol.

So what flavour of Toruing Car is the A4 going to be ?

I'm just hoping they get the sound right for a straight cut box (remembering the days of going to old Toruing car races down at Brands Hatch when there used to be 155s, 3-series, A4s, Lagunas, Mondeos) ... also driven a few road cars with straight cut boxes ... an old mates mini (when I used to be into the things for once) ... we kind of woke up south west Ireland with the noise we were making going through their villages!

So what are the last 2 vehicles going to be?

At this rate do you think it's going to be out soon?