We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Baldred's 'RED with White Stripe' Ferrari CS!

YeOldeTDUMan

baldred said his car was red, but everyone else saw it as yellow, and this is just proof were not telling porkys, altho i have heard baldred is good in photoshop

Thanks for filling me in. :)

And that happens sometimes, a bit like the random Eden car replacing DLC cars even though others have it downloaded.

Are these sort of 'glitches' caused by server lag or something? (Diablo??)

I only had it to show the difference from what we were seeing compared to baldred, imo they royally messed up the 360CS. Could have been great but the sound and the fact it's unfinished spoils it immensely.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKUVaDDNH8w

That will do...

But that's with much cars the sound is annoying, for example:

- ME-4-12, Audi, Noble, Saleen and Koenigsegg sound like vacuum cleaners

- Mercedes, WHERE IS THE KOMPRESSOR NOISE????????????????

- Spyker, that sound just sucks.

- Muscle cars all sound the same, and is completely rubbish.

The only cars that do sound a "bit" like the real sound is the Enzo, Murciélago, Gallardo SE and Spyder, Mclaren F1.

Well I 'was' driving the 288GTO as you'll see in the first piccie I posted ... then I changed to the CS to prove to Baldred what a Red one with the Stripes looked like ... lol

As to sounds in the game ... I think a lot of the cars don't sound wuite right ... as well as being let down by the CS, the Countach isn't noisy enough, the F40 doesn't pop every 5 seconds! and I dare say when the Cobra finally appears it won't sound right.

As to sounds in the game ... I think a lot of the cars don't sound wuite right ... as well as being let down by the CS, the Countach isn't noisy enough, the F40 doesn't pop every 5 seconds! and I dare say when the Cobra finally appears you won't sound right.
Why won't I sound right when the Cobra is released?

... Nugget ?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...