We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Top Gear Series 9 Your Opinions.

eleKtro

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the aragance only came from them taking the rip out of each other, didn't really notice any really. Still great show and looks to be a great series. Overall it seems to be back on the cars which it slipped away from a bit last series.

Yeah I agree, last series was more random stunts, seems to be back to cars now which is good, hopefully still a few stunts thrown in though, just more of a balance this time :)

I loved it, after seeing and hearing a Superleggera in real life i fell in love with it.

But god these roads are AMAZING! I actually went over the San Bernardino, the road in Liechtenstein and next holiday im going over that road aswell. Damn i love that Lambo...

Parent have just said there going over the last road in their Tuscan 2 next year, planning it before this and now thats just about set it stone after seeing that film. Pain in the arse that its a two seater though :(

Anyhow bring on next week.

Well, there is a bonnet and with a pillow it will work, look at James! :p

Oh yea one more thing, only after this episode I was shocked to hear that they all smoke, Clarkson, Hammon and May, didn't know that.

I wish Atari would put some effort in to making more cars for the PC version after seeing that Porsche I was like I want to cruise in that on TDU.

The tunnel scene was awesome, the lighting on the cars was stunning.

I love the filming on Top Gear anyway, the angle, quality its all superb!

The motorway from Monaco to the Cote D'Azure i've been driving 4 times this year. I was in exactly the same tunnels :p

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (xs.to) --

:D (It's a Quattroporte, sharp on the wrong point :()

Glad to see Top Gear back on the air and firing on all cylinders

The Golf was just insane!

It was great to see the banter is still there between the 3 of them ... and loved the little jokes about 'Fifth Gear' (which personally I can't stand ... don't ask me for reasons).

Oh and as for the road trip ...

Well I was drooling big time from the noise of the V10 ... but then most of you know that I'd love to own a Gallardo ... I'm glad my neighbour was out as that bit was a bit loud on my TV!

Oh and loved the bit when Clarkson put the shades and Matt Munro on!

Sorry I missed the drive last night but I was then watching Palin and Smallville

If you want another great driving road try ...

Healy Pass, on the Cork/Kerry border, it's a great little road (not a long one but a good quick blast). I did it years ago in the Mini and it was a good laugh. Start at the top ... down into the valley (avoiding the sheep) and then back up the other side