We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PotW Vote: Week 3

Speed

Best Photo?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Best Photo?

• 1. ShadowGT
    • 2. TriggerHappyJim
    • 3. Iced_Bullet
    • 4. -Lr-SpeedraceR
    • 5. Mb
    • 6. CarboyX
    • 7. Car Freak
    • 8. MadMax
    • 9. Speed

Yet again we can see who you vote for, so please don't vote for yourself, Thanks :)

Also, please explain your choice. As MadMax says, we like comments to help us take better photos in the future, don't be too mean though ;)

----------------------------------

1. ShadowGT

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

2. TriggerHappyJim

20070711162051.jpg

3. Iced_Bullet

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s79/IcedBullet/20070820183950_small.jpg

4. -Lr-SpeedraceR

5. Mb

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (xs.to) --

6. CarboyX

7. Car Freak

8. MadMax

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l184/MadMax2506/Test%20Drive%20Unlimited/20071006161058.jpg

9. Speed

Could you please put a reason for why you voted for the certain person picture, so other people can see what people like about pictures and the person who took the picture can take more pictures like that.

I chose Speed because, it's a good angle of the picture, the lighting of the sun is great and its a great car and looks really good with 2 of them.

Guys vote for me please. Come on, I think Speed is getting too lucky.

I don't really think there's any luck involved in taking good photos, or I should say photos that people like.

It's just down to what you think will look good in the end, and hopefully other people will agree with you.

After all, you voted for me yourself ;):D

That's the whole idea really, vote for the photo you like the best and think would look good on the banner at the top :)

Just my thoughts, not meant to sound arrogant but reading back it does a bit so sorry for that :(

A urm .... bit :p younger lol. I am not allowed to say, as Parents are worried about security for him :)

Sorry...

Wow, 3 people leading now! Cool

Well.... I'm guessing there is quite a difference in age as they are worried about his security, but with Iced they don't mind. Just a guess...

Iced's is a nice picture, good quality and nice angle, but Speedracer has obviously put a lot of effort into coordinating that shot, also the fact that there are four the same colour rather than just two. Consider this repayment for me using one of his pics on my entry for TDU-C mag front cover. ;)