We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tdu-central PGR4 Championship

Nige

I am basically thinking about doing a PGR4 tournament like once a week or once every 2 weeks so it will be like a proper championship and you will get points (obviously) and we will have like different seasons like 'Winter race season (snow/ice etc)' and 'Summer race season (clear/dry etc)' included in the championship.

I am thinking of having the points system like this:

1st: 10

2nd: 8

3rd: 6

4th: 5

5th: 3

6th: 1

This is only at the thinking stage at the moment so if there is enough interest then I will go ahead with the idea but if not then well I will scrap the idea but hopefully I won't need to.

If you have any suggestions or ideas then feel free to post them up in this thread.

So what do you guys think ???

Me too, should have my Xbox before GT5 is released so yeah count me in ! I was actually considering something like this also but with bikes! :eek_blue:

Sorry lol !

You can still do it or maybe even link the 2 championships together or something like that.

i will join , i got the day off so going to pick it up from Asda

ASDA LMFAO...... Not the fact you got it from there, but it's sumin to do with what happened last time i went there, aww damn, I was struggling to breathe for a minute there

Sorry for the OT

I will have to see what cars/classes you are running before deciding to join or not.... cos the Aero TT thingiemadoofa is uncontrollable in icy conditions, well, its a freakin good laugh

• 2 weeks later...
well I see Nige has got NHL 2K8 now and in another thread he said he is bored of PGR.

If this is going to happen we might need someone else to run it.

Yeah NHL 2K8 is gooooooooooooooooood :D !!!!!!

I'm not bored as such just well not excited about it anymore I will still go on it but like once a week if that and well I will be on NHL 2K8 for the next 2-3 weeks non stop now so I'm not really gonna be on PGR4 or TDU (Yes guys you have finally got rid of me !) within the next month.

So if anyone of you guys wants to run it I would have no problem with that and I might even join but has I said NHL 2K8 is gonna take up a huuuge amount of my time from now on.