We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PotW: Week 4 Entry

Speed

Because of the reduced number of entrants from last time, I have decided that this week shall be a free for all to get some of the forums' newer members interested. There is no theme this week, so enter whatever photo you like, anything goes :)

As before, just post thumbnails in this thread, or attach them to the post. Images must be 800x600 or less. There is a 15 entrant maximum, so if it comes to it, the first 15 will be the ones entered. The poll will start on 25th October, Or if all slots get filled, then it will begin sooner.

Enjoy :D

Entrants:

1. CarboyX

2. Car Freak

3. RB26DETT

4. Scarface.au

5. Mb

6. Speed

7. ShadowGT

8. Iced_Bullet

9. S71NG3R

10. MadMax

11. ///AMGedUP

12. TheScottishSpotter

P.S is it just me or do the people that can play this game at Max on insane res's always win? :(

Well I've won once and I play with no AA or HDR, res 1280 x 1024 so not exactly maximum settings. It's just when I resize my photos in Photoshop they appear more detailed :)

Maybe there should be a "stock" category and a "tuned" category (photoshopped). That way, it's fair....

You're not meant to photoshop anything other than a border I think I said in the first competition. So it you think anyone's doing something more than this then let me know, as that would be unfair for those who can't do it :)

P.S. I'll go find my quote now :) (Got it)

- Preferably no borders, but a simple one is fine, nothing to extravegant however.